Lunes, Pebrero 27, 2012

Boybands night!

Feb 27, 2012 @ I12 Katong Mall




If you were born on the 80s and 90s you must heard their music... BLUE, 98degrees and A1...

The three group united for one concert and hits Asia! They have a scheduled concert on Feb 28, 2012 here at the Singapore Indoor stadium. They held a meet and greet event the day before the concert at one of the new malls in the east side.

Me and my friend rushed to I12 Katong Mall after work. There we saw the boys and screamed like fan girls!!! There were not so many people who went to the event since its on a weekday haha.

I can't believe how awesome the night was. We're there just to see them, coz we dont know if they still have the products that they're selling so you can have their autographs.

The boys were all good looking! This is the second time that I've seen BLUE here in SG and so I got my eye more on Jeff Timmons of 98degrees and Ben Adams of A1! OMFG! Haha! When the signing was about to start, we went up to the second floor to have another view of the boys. I was taking photos and videos using my iPhone coz I forgot to bring my camera! Boo! We were screaming and cursing while taking some clips when Ben Adams looked on our way and so I waved at him and he waved back!!! OMFG moment!!! I feel like jumping from the second floor to the stage hahaha!!!



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento