Linggo, Disyembre 16, 2012

A&F Singapore is 1 year old!

it's been a year ever since the biggest shock in my life! Last year, December 2011... the boys of Abercrombie & Fitch came to Singapore!!! They're from all over the world... haaay... I wont really forget those days, those faces, those body, those abs! nakaka-inlove!

so after 1 year, i thought they'll have like a celebration coz it's their first anniversary!!! i really promised myself that i would be there on that date and i have to buy something... then what, wala!!! I was so excited pa naman last December 15.. i was with my two friends... we're hoping that here would be an "awesome" shirtless greeter or some sale and other promotions, but theres none! Wala pa din yung new collection nila na nasa website na nils... :(( Sadness...

But I didn't lose hope... the next day, Sunday, I went there alone and BOOM! My boyfriend was there! LOL! I wasn't able to choose a good shirt from the girl's section so I went down to the guys' section to look for an awesome shirt... haha! Actually, the guys shirt fits me well compared to the girls'... eh ako na nga malaki! :P I got this navy shirt with red design then the collar and sleeves were like torned! design pala! haha!



I didn't went home empty handed! I was able to subi a gift card! hohoho! Happy me! ^_^ Yes, I am a big fan!



xoxo,
thecolorblind











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento