Linggo, Enero 20, 2013

hello 2013!

JANUARY 1, 2013

I welcomed the New Year, for the first time, away from home... I was with my college friend and we joined the countdown in Marina Bay... It was fun and sad at the same time... I broke our yearly new year tradition! :( I miss my fave group of friends! I was crying actually while watching the fireworks... Thinking that I was supposed to be home looking up the sky, shouting and jumping with my family and friends... 

 The color of 2013... Emerald green... MUST LOVE GREEN!

bombshells! i wish i could bring home some! ^_^

 I know I have to grow up and part of it is leaving something behind, but not to forget about it...making it as inspiration... make something new or create new experiences... This is a good start... I hope that 2013 will be better... I can feel that this is gonna be my year... New challenges, new problems, new friends, new experiences, new learnings and new goals to reach...!
(after New Year party and drinks at OverEasy in One Fullerton)

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento