Martes, Enero 24, 2012

Hello 2012!

January 1, 2012

After the fireworks and the banging of the firecrackers...

When everything went quiet, me and my brother went to our "street" to do our annual New Year's after party with the gang. Our dad drove us to the place with our sister. We brought the sound system and disco lights on my friend's place.

There we set up the dragon fireworks that I bought and lighted it up. We were the only one who's making noise that time! Haha! Ofcourse we had our annual picture taking with the firework box plus the circle of friends photo. Lol. We were all wearing yellow! It was my brother who did not follow our theme. Balugers! Haha!


We were playing "king's cup" while having our drinking session. It was a crazy game! So hard to explain here hehe. My brother had an asthma attack and so he has to go home. After sometime, my dad called me up saying that I must go home already! Like I was WTF! Haha! He even cursed me and shouted at me on the phone! OKAY! Bingo on the very first day of the year. I was so mad at my brother that time, because if he didn't went home, my dad won't ask me to go home. Anu ba yan, these friends of mine were like my forever friends because we've known each other ever since we started walking on our own legs. So I was thinking that he knows everyone that I'm with that night so no need to worry right? Panic si papa... LOL.

My mom sent me a message that my bro will fetch me after resting. I was crying that night! LOL. But then I realized that the show must go on! So we continued with our game. Haha!

Good times rolling... If I can just stop the time...

The street's "siga" joined our group drinking session.

At first I was thinking of shooing him but then he's also like my friend haha. He looks scary, well yeah and he really is scary coz he is under an illegal business. LOL. He is funny and love to talk about his adventures which is mostly an invented story hahaha! I was teasing him to look after crush coz he might runaway and go home already! Wahahah! I was just joking when siga really followed my order bwahaha!

I don't remember a lot of happenings that night! I was even surprised to see this photo of me with crush! Basag lang! Kinilig ako when I saw this photo from my camera bwahaha!

The sun was already up when we finish! Oh, we did not really finish our food and drinks coz most of us were already fooling around at each other! I don't even remember the whole scene on how these photos came about and how I got home!!! Yes I was drunk!!! Hahaha!!!
I love you 2012! Please love me back! Thank you!

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento