Martes, Enero 3, 2012

December 30, 2011

December 30, 2011! Last day of work for 2011 and I'm absent! Haha! That day was supposed to be half-day and so I booked a flight going home to the Philippines like 2 months ago. But the boss took back the half-day and made it to a whole day. WTF! No choice, haha! I lied to my boss and told her that I had a very bad headache that morning and I can't come to school. I still had to see a doctor so I'll have my medical certificate. It cost me $40 for those pain killers ek ek! WTF, my boss wants a diagnosis pa written on the certificate, eh headache nga gusto pa ata fever. WTF. Oh well, hope she'll accept that MC.

I was so lazy to move that day! Hahaha! I was just lying down on my bed with my iPhone haha! Can't wait for the clock to stike at 3 so I could leave for the airport already. I wasn't feeling very excited, well maybe because it's kinda illegal since I did not inform my boss about it! Haha! This is the second time that I've done this! Wahahaha! I checked my luggage again before leaving the house.

I took a taxi going to the airport. Floating ang feeling! Wahahaha! I can't believe how time flew so fast!!! I'm going home after 3 months!!! Hahaha!!! I'll be home for my favorite holiday, NEW YEAR!!! I would make the most out of my 3 day vacation!

Touch down Manila! Yahoo! I don't have prepaid anymore! Waaa! Good thing my other phone still has credits! Hahaha! Went to meet my friend and give her the stuffs that she left during her visit in SG. Bought Krispy Kreme!!! Then on our way home, we had dinner at Jollibee!!! I miss Jolly Spaghetti!!!

When we got home, me and my brother opened our new earphones! Yeah! Haha! My sister's enjoying her chocolates haha! Can't wait for the next day to see my favorite group of friends!!!!


im hoooooome!

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento