Sabado, Disyembre 31, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

Its Christmas Day!!! I left the hotel around 8am and went home. Nobodys was home when I got there and so I turned on my laptop and talked to friends and relatives while waiting for the malls to open at 11. I'm buying a charger for my BB so I would be able to use ut again. Sayang niload ko eh haha!

The weather outside is quite cloudy and I think its going to rain. I took a bath and then went outside to buy my charger and a box of chocolate for my housemates. When I went back home, still no ones around.

That Christmas day, sailormoon friend promised to accompany me and entertain ourselves wherever out feet will take us. Around 3pm, I left the house and took a bus going to Orchard. As usual! Haha! I was wearing a dress that day! Haha! Friend was wearing skirt and so we were matching clothes ;) I grabbed some Happy Lemon on my way to meet her.

Our first stop is of course, A&F!!! Awesome Figures!!! Lol! We greeted our boyfriends a Merry Christmas first! Haha! We lined up to have a photo with this cutie hihihi... We were doing window shopping and taking our sweet time as we inhale the scent of the store, wtf, I am really addicted now to FIERCE! Can't wait for my cousin who's in the USA to come home and hand me my bottle of Fierce hihihi... On our way out, we noticed that the shirtless model was a new one and since there's no one taking photo with him, we went to the photographer and asked for another picture with this new guy. He's a local and he is so tall and CUTE! Waaaa! Awesome Figure! The camera ran out of photo paper so while the photographer was getting new photo papers, the hunk beside us asked for our names and shook our hands! Shit! Haha! His smile is sooooo nice! I loooove Abercrombie & Fitch to death! Haha! We went out not empty handed, coz we have 2 photos from the hunks! Wahahaha!


We rode the bus going to the church and heard mass. While inside the church I was feeling guilty because I don't have a christmas gift for myself yet! I was thinking of getting a shirt from A&F so I can breathe already. LOL. So we went back to Abercrombie. We were hoping that the shirtless greeter there is a new guy, but its still Mr. Smiley. Haha! First stop is the perfume section! Hihi! Spray again! Ha!

I took this this white shirt for womens that is very similar to the guys'. Same design that the A&F shirtless guys were wearing on the photo that I saw online haha! Stalker! :)) We were taking again our time coz we still can't decide where to go afterwards. I felt very happy holding that white shirt even though I haven't paid for it yet! Sprayed FIERCE on the shirt and on our dress! Haha! Crazy night indeed!

Finally we've decided to go to Clarke Quay to do boy hunting, lol, side seeing lang. Hehe. On our way to the train station, we saw one uncle selling this stuffs that lights up! There were santa hat pins, headbands, wands, and deer horns! We bought this cute santa hairclip and put it on our hair. It has colorful lights! Haha! Super cute! Only few were wearing those stuffs. Haha! Most people that we saw on our way were looking at our clips! Feeling celebrity? Haha!

We were so tired from walking around clarke quay and so we've decided to grab something to eat and sit down. We were exchanging stories while eating and chatting to our own friends on the phone. I had an adventure on my way home! Damn, I just donated SG$30 that night! Damn taxi! -_-

Me and sailormoon friend have a lot of common interests in life! Bwahaha! We really are good friends now and we're partners in crime. Thank God that I met her in Singapore! I can't imagine what I was doing on Christmas day if she's not around. Haha! Drama? :p I remember the day before Christmas, I was feeling down and I was posting emo stuffs on facebook when she called me up and told me that she'll entertain me on Christmas day! Haha! Thank you friend! I love you!

Merry Christmas! Happy Birthday Jesus!



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento