Miyerkules, Disyembre 14, 2011

record breaking

I don't really drink beer. But since cocktail drinks or mix drinks are so expensive here, napa beer lang naman kami. Me and my housemate's brother is on our flat every weekend. The other week he challenged me to a drinking session and since I don't have anything to do on the coming weekend I said "sure! wag lang beer!" It was already 8pm when we head out to the supermarket to buy our alcohol. Eh puro beer! Shit yan, I don't like beer nga eh. Pero sige na nga... We bought 3 bottles of 3 different beer brand.

I suddenly remembered my very 1st alcohol intake here in SG, it was during a friend's visit, nag hawker kami and he ordered 2 bottles of Heineken! Shit! haha! I told him that i will be drinking just the half of 1 bottle. HAHA! But it really is a big bottle.

Back at home, we started with the 1st bottle, and of course I drink so slow haha! Super bilis nga namin naubos yung 3 bote and imagine 2 lang kami. It was a record breaking experience for me since I never finish a small bottle of beer before! Now I am proud but not so happy about it haha. Bitin! So we went down again and walked to the nearest 24hr store to buy another 2 bottles of unknown beer brand haha.

We were talking about ourselves and of course di mawawala sa topic ko si crush! He gave me advices on guys like crush haha! The truth really hurts, and so me natutunan naman ako sa perspective niya. haha!



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento