Martes, Disyembre 27, 2011

Christmas Eve

Its Christmas eve! And I still don't know if ill be joining ate friend and her mom and sister (my hs friend) on the night before Christmas. They're here for vacation and so ate friend invited me to join them on their "noche buena" at the hotel.

That morning they were at the Universal Studios and so I told her that ill just meet up with them on the night. I was so lazy that morning. I video chat with some relatives in another country and my family. Ate friend sounds tired and busy on her replies and so I felt like maybe they'll be just sleeping on Christmas eve. I'm already dressed and so I posed for some photos with my hommies before leaving the house. I was trying to set my mind that I might just stay at home on xmas eve instead of going to ate friend's hotel.

I've decided to go to Orchard and check out H&M sale stuffs. Of course I visited A&F and sprayed FIERCE again on my phone! Lol! I know I'm addicted to the scent haha... I rode the bus going the this church near Raffles City. The mass was over when I got there and so I just sat there and say my prayers. ^_^

I was by myself that day and good thing some friends were keeping me company by exchanging stories with me through the phone.

I was on my way to the train station going home when Ate friend said they're on the Hotel already and she wants me to go there. Good thing it's only 1 station away, she met me at the station coz she still wants to buy some food for the night.

When we got to the hotel, I was so excited to see my highschool bff! And my gosh! She's bigger than me already, like what happened!? Haha! Anyway, she's still the same but I think she became more anti-social since we started college. Oh well, atleast we still keep in touch with each other :)

My phone's battery is almost dead, good thing ate friend has her charger. I was still chatting with my "little drummer boy" but then the signal inside the hotel is so low. Damn! He's so nice to keep me company that day till evening haha... sweet!

We were eating the food already even though its not yet 12am! Haha! Ya, were hungry hehe. It sucks coz we did not took photos! Highschool bff is like her other sister, they don't like taking photographs!!! Boohoo... I tried to convince her but I failed... Well, we have a picture but her face was covered with her hair! Owkeiii...

We had pizza, chicken, doughnuts, cookies, barbecue and cupcakes that evening. Still chatting with some friends on my iPhone... My BlackBerry died already, I was on BBM with some friends and cousin. I wasn't able to send christmas greetings to friends and relatives overseas when the phone died. Boo! And what sucks the most is that my charger exploded that morning! WTF... I only greeted one person using my Philippine sim! Guess who! Haha! :D

Its past 1am already and hs bff and her mom was asleep already! Ate friend was still awake with her laptop on. I told her that ill be leaving already when her mom wokes up and convinced me to just stay over the night and just go home in the morning. Okay! That was the mommy, and I have to listen. LOL. My little drummer boy was still waiting for few more hours before Christmas. I told him that I am very thankful for what he did haha! I've said my goodnight and promised to greet him Merry Christmas in the morning later...

I thought I was going to be alone... Thank you so much Lord! :)


Happy Birthday Jesus! :)


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento