Sabado, Disyembre 10, 2011

leave, and get out! haha!

I had my leave last November 28 and 29. I went to the city and toured friend around the Orchard malls. Of course, we had the $1 icecream!


Mall hopping kami, trying to hunt down some shops that are on sale. We were enjoying our walk outside when it rained. We went inside Paragon and nag feeling mayaman kasi puro branded yung shops. We got stranded there because we got no umbrella. Nainipsi friend and so she bought an umbrella. Lakad pa din pero ayaw nya mag picture. Ako pa nga ang turista kasi everytime na may makikita kami na magandang spot for picture taking ako ang tatawagin nya para mag pose! lol!





We reached Plaza Singapura and then Ate meet us there. We had dinner at justacia. Unlimited ice cream and drinks! Wooohooo! I ordered pasta! Yummm!



That day was also my first time to wear chucks, my first ever chucks na nabili ko ng super cheap! Haha! At dahil dun, nagkasugat likod ng paa ko! Ouch haha. But I enjoyed the day! :)


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento