Sabado, Disyembre 17, 2011

shirtless greeters

It was last Friday, December 9 when my friend from work showed me the yahoo news on Abercrombie Singapore's opening on the 15th. I told her that we should go there because some hunks will be there.

We don't have work on the following Monday and so I've decided to hunt down this warehouse sale somewhere near the circle line. I was just depending on my iPhone's map and I saw that the sale is quite near to the train station. I was walking with my map on and WTF, it's so far pala. Most of the buildings that I passed by were factories and warehouses. Since I don't have anything to do on that day, I kept on walking till I reach my destination. It was Bandai and Sanrio's warehouse sale. A lot of toys from $3 were there! I was looking for the Gundam Wing and Gundam Seed robots but they were not there. :( I just went to the Sanrio items and dug up some cheap stuffs. Haha! I rode a bus to the train station. I'm so tired and haven't had my lunch. It was past 3pm when I got home, I had my very late lunch on the bus interchange before going home. I change into my sleep wear and dove into my bed. I was browsing some stuffs on my phone while lying down. I was feeling sleepy around 4pm and so i put down my phone and tried to take a nap. After a few seconds, my phone beeped and it was a message with a PICTURE from my friend!

(Photo from friend: eto sila!!!!)

I was lying down on the bed when I got this photo and I was like OMG WTF! I got up and asked friend if she took that photo just now. She said yes and after that I found myself going out of the bed with this very exciting feeling while dialing friend's number. She said that the boys are still there but she doesnt know what time they will be gone. She's already on her way home with her other friend and so I called up sailormoon friend who haven't took a bath and who's making emo on facebook that morning. I told her on the phone "oy! kilala mo ba si Ken, yung partner ni Barbie!? Kung oo, tara kita tayo sa Orchard, magbibihis lang ako at lilipad na ako doon, kasi ang daming nakakalat na KEN ngayon dun!!!" She sounds sleepy and lazy and she said alright, she'll just take a very quick shower.

I was waiting for my bus which will take 20minutes to arrive when friend called me up. I thought she's backing out already but then our friend posted that HOT photo on her facebook and tagged us and so sailormoon friend became very excited. She told me that she never thought that she's meeting me because we will just meet. She said that it never occurred to her that what I was describing on the phone call was about HUNKS on the streets! So after she saw the photo tag, we were exchanging curses (murahan) about the photo! bwahahaha! I was already inside the bus and I can already imagine what I will do when I see those boys. I was even thinking that maybe when I get there the boys were already gone. Haaay...

The bus was already near the place where the shirtless greeters are! I can see them from a far and as the bus draws closer to the venue I was like OMFG!!!

There's a bunch of people posing with the hotties. Where are you friend!!! Haha! I wanted to take photos already haha. I called her up and she said she's about to go down from the train but still needs to walk like 5-10mins. I told her to run because the guys might leave already hahaha!

90% of those shirtless dudes were good looking and so I was already choosing which guys should I take a photo with. It's so hard to decide when they were all so handsome! So whoever is not being attacked by the crowd, me and friend attacks! Haha! Picture-picture! My first photo with this group of macho men haha...

I was feeling shy, nervous and excited as I walk closer to this guys. I was pointing out the guys that I wanna have a photo with! Waaa! Eenie meenie mini mo! I was posing already with this hunk when friend shouted "hug!!!" I wasn't able to hear her at first but then i think Mr. Handsome got it right away. I was turning to friend to ask what she just said when Mr. Handsome suddenly wrapped his arms around me!!! OMFG!!! Hahaha!!! I was so shy that I can't even look on his face! Shit! :)) So I hugged him back and smiled at the camera! OMG I feel like being pervert! LOL! He smells so good and I can feel hiw warmth! LOL! It's my first time to hug a stranger for a picture and take note he's handsome, tall, shirtless, and super macho! Hohoho! Early Christmas gift!

My friend likes the asians more than the european and americans! haha! That's one good thing because we won't be fighting over this guy or whatever haha!

We were taking our time as we walk back and forth and back and forth and back and forth in front of the soon-to-open A&F store with the shirtless guys outside! We were actually having a hard time choosing our guy! bwahaha! 2-3 dozen of handsome guys! OMFG... haha!
Good thing there were other A&F people who were there to take photos for us! haha!

We were still loafing around and trying to feel the hotness of those hunks haha! We were still looking for a guy to take a photo with when they started marching going up to the hotel. It's over already! Fuck! haha! Bye boys! Hope to see you again!

Walking to the train station, me and friend were like walking in the moon! We're floating! hihihi... I told friend that we should grab Happy Lemon before going home! haha! We had Happy Lemon and went on our separate ways. What a day! ^_^ December 12, 2011 is love! haha! Will stalk those boys.. hohoho!



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento