Linggo, Disyembre 25, 2011

Abercrombie & Fitch Singapore

It's December 15 already and I have work! Tsk... Abercrombie & Fitch's opening at Orchard! Good thing I will be out around 6pm, not really the good though coz its late already. While in school, I can't help but google the A&F boys and the happenings at the opening event. Some posted pictures on twitter showing the very long queue going inside the shop. Plus the shirtless greeters on the entrance, well there's only one shirtless guy and the others were all dressed up. Haha! Corny! Tsk...

I was so excited to get out of work! So when the clock struck at 6, I quickly grabbed my things and said goodbye to the teachers and students. I was walking very fast going to the MRT station. I already transferred to the red line when a college friend called me up to update me on the A&F boys. I told her that I am already on my way to the store and so I asked her where she is and that she should come with me!!! I convinced her to go with me but she's like 5-8 stations away still.

OMG, the outside of the store was filled with onlookers and a long queue of people wanting to go inside. As I drew closer to the entrance, trying to peak on what's happening inside, I smelled the scent of the store and I was like "WHAT THE HELL!? I can smell paradise!!! Woot wooot" amoy pogi! That was the perfume worn by the guys when they were all half naked outside the store! SHIT!

OMFG because the guys who were at the entrance greeting costumers were non other than those hunks. The shirtless greeters were not half naked anymore. LOL.

I joined the queue while waiting for friend. 10 minutes passed and friend was still on her way. Then I noticed some other people who just walks in the store without queue-ing! Woah! Then one sales guy announced that the queue is for those who wants to take photo with the hunk. Okay, of course I did not get out of the line! Haha! Good thing it was this cutie who was there for the photo! Hihi...
so gay! tsk!

Friend was already nearby and I was already inside the club, oops, I mean the store haha. The inside was sooo cool and it smells sooooooo nice <3 haha! I was checking out the stuffs there and the prices were sooo high. Boohoo! But then you can see the line on the cashier was so long! Wow! Haha! I went outside to meet friend and when she got there she was so haggard already haha! Friend was eyeing this Malaysian hunk who's greeting costumers on this side of the store. I was daring myself to ask this other hunk "pretty boy" coz he's cute, if we can take a photo with him there on the spot. He said they're not allowed to, but if there's no other staffs around maybe a quick snapshot will do. He's so nice to say that but then this girl, well a staff, went to us and said no picture taking anymore. Lol. Whatever. Okay, no photo was taken but that moment with pretty boy is already priceless.

I was like touring friend around when I hunted down the perfume booth that the guys used while they where all posing shirtless outside. Another hunk went to us and tried to play with us by "spraying" the cologne on out faces. Well it was just a joke haha! He said we should get that perfume! Wooot! I will! But when I checked the price, omg, it's too much! *cries I was savoring every moment that night already! Haha!

We went to the second floor and checked out the shirts and sweaters. Waaa! I wanted that green or black or red cardigan! *cries Its so expensive. Bow. We went downstairs and saw friend's crush. They talked and so I left them so she could have her moment with him. I was spraying that perfume again on this card and this time I kept it at the back of my iphone's case. Haha! I noticed that the model for photo-taking was a new guy and so I convinced friend to queue with me outside so I can have one more photo! Hihi... She said she doesn't like the guy and so I posed with this hunk without friend. When the photographer was about to take the photo, she suddenly signaled hunk that there's no more film or whatever you call it. Haha! I was like, "what? No picture for me anymore? :(" I was about to take my bag when hunk comes to me and said "wait, I'm not done with you yet" bwahahaha! Okay! I dropped my bag and posed again! Lol! We went back inside and this time we saw this Japanese cutie! He was posted on this another perfume booth. Me and friend were talking when pretty-boy walked passed us to return the bottle of perfume. He said his hi and then stayed beside me, as in he is standing beside me!!! Rubbing elbows! Lol! We were talking to him, the two of us (me standing with pretty boy) facing friend. I am so ready for a picture with him but then there's a lot of other staffs around. Tsk. Pretty boy excused himself and so our eyes went to Japanese cutie again, and this time he's not alone! Mr. Handsome was there! The one who hugged me on one of my photos with the A&F guys! Shit! Haha! Ofcourse he entertained us and so I dared my self to ask for his name. He said his name is John, John Smith and another staff nearby laughed. I was like, "wait a minute John Smith is the founder of basketball!". He laughed at me and he said his last name starts with letter K. Okay foyn! Haha! He's so handsome!!! Another "moment in paradise" haha! I was so distracted already when friend said she wants to go downstairs. We found Malaysian hunk again there and they talked again. Okay, I was at the perfume section again haha! When we went upstairs we were staring at the mannequin's outfit and talk about skirts and other stuffs. I heard someone beside me talking about getting or trying on the outfit while facing friend. When I turned to my left side my heart jumped! OMFG! Its Mr. Handsome trying to join our conversation! OMG! Its too much already haha, my heart is overjoyed! LOL!
secret snapshot of Mr. Handsome and his slaves lol

What an incredible experience at A&F! I'll be getting your products soon, from the US haha coz its cheaper there ahaha! I was sending messages to my cousin in the US who works in an A&F branch telling her about my experiences here in Singapore! Haha! Yes, I am a fan of Abercrombie & Fitch, a big fan already! And I am addicted to Fierce! <3



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento