Linggo, Hunyo 23, 2013

mi hermano in Singapura

June 12 - 17
as my graduation gift, I sent my brother here to Singapore!

We walked around the city on Wednesday and took pics with the Marina Bay Sands building lol

Thursday was window shopping and tablet hunting after my appointment for me new workplace.

Friday we decided to go to Sentosa. Our 2nd time in Universal Studios Singapore after 3 years! This time they got the Transformers ride, it was awesome! Got to take photo with the autobots!
Of course I wouldn't miss the chance to ride the two roller coasters! I just love roller coasters!!! my brother didn't want to join me, so it was just me who went for the 2 rides and he waited for me outside... boo-hoo!

I was able to have a photo with the penguins of Madagascar and my King Julien! "I like to move-it, move-it!" 

Then on our way out we bumped into Woodywood Pecker and his girl, not sure about her name haha!

Saturday we took a cab going to the other side of Singapore where the zoos are. we went inside River Safari... I got so excited to see the Pandas and the Polar bear! my brother enjoyed it coz he's a fan of fishes and other underwater creatures... We went to the city afterwards and got him an iPad mini... shopping day for him! brought him also to the sports house outlets and he's able to get a nice shoes..! ikaw na nga...!


That night we went to a club and the bouncer doesn't want him in at first coz he's under 23, good thing my friend was also there so they let us in coz were 3 people who will pay! oh yeah! I was thinking that if its just me and him his chance of getting in is low. So many gays that night! my brother was able to talk to a very handsome guy that I was eyeing! and then he told me he's gay! okay my bro got a gay magnet bwahaha! 

Sunday we had late lunch in Jollibee and then went home to rest again... Dinner time we're able to visit our cousin and they gave us free dinner! yahoo! I sent him to the airport and it was really nice to have him here for few days. Lucky I have a very good relationship with my brother. I'll see him when I'm home. :)


xoxo,
the colorblind













Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento