Miyerkules, Hunyo 5, 2013

one week vacay home!

April 20-28, 2013

Hello hello! I'm back and I'm bored that's why I'm gonna type down here my 1 week vacation home! 

Before my flight which was on a Saturday morning, I was on a night out... Walang tulugan ang peg! I got a little drunk the night before and so I went home around 6am, took a shower and grabbed my stuffs going to the airport... I wasn't that excited on going home, but I'd love to see my house, my mommy, my brother, my sister, the pets and of course my room! not until I was on the plane which was landing already, it went into my mind that I'm home na! LOL... May hangover sa pamboboys oh! 

This April 2013 is like a cursed month for me... Months before, I was just home on weekend nights... Maybe 1s a month Lang ako lalabas since October 2012... Yes I'm maarte... Emo emo ako eh... Hehe...
April 2013 entered and I was out like every weekend night, i was a little excited too coz the last week of the month nga is I'm goin home for my brother's graduation and syempre vacation. I was not planning on anything, basta okay Lang ako sa house with my family, doggies and Xbox!

It was super hot! Yes there's wind with dust and other dirty particles that gave  me bungang araw! WTF! 

First and second day is shopping for food! Yeah! Unahin na ang Dapat unahin... Spent some time with Thor! I missed him super!
Monday night is cousins night! It was awesome to have most of your cousins gathered in one place, I miss them bullying me... Hehe... At ang walang katapusan na tawanan...! 
Tuesday we went for a swim in Club Balai Isabel... the usual place to be when you're on vacation haha! Chill ax mode... I asked my sidekick and my good friend to join me and my other relatives who's also on holiday from Singapore. 


The same night, my childhood friends came over to my place for drinks and shisha and FOOD! It was a fun night! The boys were teasing me like where is your boyfriend and yung type ko daw eh mga supot na lalaki! LOL! I missed them! Hehe... My fave cousin was there and he brought liempo! Yummeh! I bet he got excited when I told him that my goodfriend (cousins crush) was there too! Hahahay! Alam na! They end up scheduling a movie date! Yiheee! I'm kilig! Damn! Buti pa sila! Hahaha! 


Grabe, puro Kain! See-food diet week for me! Buhay baboy mode! 

Wednesday is the big day for my brother! Graduation day! Me and my sis wore same dresses! Bought it from Singapore... Si Mama nakisali sa color namin, infairness ^_^ Shakey's after the ceremony... damn i miss mojos and their new pizza is sooooo saraaap! then nabalitaan ko may Shakey's na pala malapit sa bahay namin! shit... alam na haha!

Thursday? Yeah right, was suppose to be kidnapped that day and go to a beach! but beacuse of that eFFffin prickly heat, we just stayed home and had a mini tequilla party haha! i missed my tweetmates! na naging vibermates! hehe... alcohol/runaway/yolo buddies forever! bading lang hehe... love these 2!

Friday! I was suppose to open a bank account after closing tha shitty BPI account haha! I ended up commuting going to Manila and had my nails done... LOOK AT THIS! AWESOMENESS!

flags: UK, Spain, Ireland, Russia, Italy, Germany, England, France, Philippines, Netherlands

Friends from my college went back home with me to fool around with the locals hehe... 

Saturdate with my sister... played with our white cupcakes! haha! ayun na! LOL
 I dont wanna eat these! If i was able to make the other flags, ipepereserve ko toh eh a haha!

Sunday... back to reality after the flight na delayed pa! Fuck you cebu pacific! haha!



xoxo,
thecolorblind


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento