Linggo, Hulyo 14, 2013

hello fringes

i had my haircut! 

been thinking of what to do with my hair ever since i started in my new workplace... i used to be scared of scissors going through my hair! and i still want my blonde hair... its just that its super dry already and i think my hair is not growing fast coz of the damaged part which slows down the growth...

finally i decided to go to the salon after looking up for some hairstyles the night before... no turning back anymore... i sat on the salon and not feeling nervous about the outcome hehe... showed the local hairdresser a photo of Taylor Swift with her bangs and layers LOL! 

I can see my hair on the floor! waaa! haha! no guilt feeling....

I wasnt able to recognize myself after the haircut! but i can imagine how messy it'll be after one shower hahaha!

took photos on my webcam to fool some friends that my hair is above shoulder length haha! :D


the next day, after shower hair haha! the normal hair! wahaha!

the problem now is how to make it look neat when im at work! wahaha! i look like an old lady if ill have my glasses on.. so, goodluck on Monday! LOL


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento