Linggo, Agosto 4, 2013

August na!

August 4, 2013

 Hola! Been feelin up and down the past week... Was able to have a chat with my cousin's fiancé on Facebook. It's really more effective to talk to a guy about "guy dramas/problems" than to your own girl friends! Proven tested! he told me that I shouldn't like wait for him, coz if he's serious about me or whatever, he will make effort... CORRECTED BY! haha! Nice one, kuya! Boto na ko sa kanya for my cousin! :) After our chat I felt relieved but still a little worried whenever Sleepy won't message me... :'( but yeah, cousin-in-law is right, i should grow up and try to look through or see the guy's point of view in this kind of situation... and most of all I should love myself more :)

work is good, as in so far so good... comparing it to my previous workplace, this new one is far more better... but i always find myself tired and sleepy whenever i get home... workaholic ang peg? haha!

nag recontract na ako ng phone! bye bye to apple iphone 4s, hello to samsung galaxy s4... still getting used to it, can't text with one hand! waaa! :O

went on a night out last Friday and Saturday after a month or 2! culture shocked again haha! went out with my friend's friend, well friends na kami e haha! so 2 nights in a row... the second night we meet up with her date whos with another guy friend... ehh di kami match haha! i just enjoyed the view, my crush greeted me shet kamuka nya si Matt Long! and the bartender, i love him! haha! pogi much! but he looks young haaaaay... ill be back there hehe...

aaaand, 1 more month before my birthday...! i'm making a wish list! wahaha! my goooosh i'm turning 24 soon...



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento