Sabado, Agosto 17, 2013

Night out with the roommate

August 7, 2013

I wasn't really excited about my trip to Vietnam. The night before my flight I went on a ladies night with my roomate! She kept on reminding me days ago about the night out on Wednesday coz its holiday on Thursday and Friday. She's like "im excited and i want to see your world" haha! The weekend before, she saw me went out and back home with my gimik attire. It was in a bar in boat quay with my other friend that weekend... just a sit down bar to catch up and do boy watching.  I havent been out for like 2 months so i feel like a newbie there sitting shyly on the bar.
That Wednesday, I brought my roomate to Clarke Quay. We had fries and nuggets before getting in to China One. It was a very fun night! I havent been to a club for a while! Roomate is into drinks but i was able to make her dance on the dancefloor with the crazy crowd! We were texting our other housemates to follow us haha and in the end we just planned to go all together in the club one night this coming September. :D



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento