Sabado, Agosto 17, 2013

Back in Saigon... (day 1)

August 8, 2013

Went back home by 3am and sleep for 5hrs. Woke up around 8am feeling lazy to do last minute packing for Vietnam. I just packed the right number of clothes for that 4 day trip...!
I was able to meet another friend at the airport whos on her way to Thailand. I actually was suppose to go with them but the fare is too high so i ended up booking a flight to Ho Chi Minh with my other 2 friends coz i really wanna go away on that long weekend.

We never planned anything but we listed down the things that we wanna do when we get there. So f na f ko ang hat ko, Taylor Swift or Carly Rae get up hahah!
When we got there it was raining. The taxi on our way to the hotel suddenly turned off the meter and asked us to just pay this big amount! Were like, what the hell!? And he does not speak English so he had to call someone and talk to us on the phone. I felt a little scared coz we might get abducted!!! Tengene....
When we got to the hotel I was feeling excited already after seeing white guys on the streets! Alam na! Haha! Then I found out that we are staying on this street where the bars and restaurants and clubs are just few steps away outside our hotel! Now im starting to love Buí Vien Street! Good thing it wasnt raining so we strolled on the streets and checked out some local bakeries and shops and boys hahahaha! 
My two friends were getting amazed by how i react whenever we would bumped into white guys hihi... yeah i havent met with any guys for a while haha! I am getting culture shocked again hahaha! Had our late lunch in this Vietnamese kainan and there was a group of people talking in Spanish. Ooooh kaso di age group hahahah! I was tempted to go in the tattoo shop but too bad i dont have a copy of my design on my phone.

I told my american friend whos teaching in vietnam to meet us up on a night out and so far he kept on saying he is broke or whatever... so we didnt bother him anymore...

We took a taxi going to this shop where they sell branded over runs. We spent the whole afternoon shopping for clothes! Got like 5 dresses thats very cheap! Okay may pang gimik na sa gabi! Hihi...
I loooove Buí Vien street talaga! We strolled again after resting and saw how the morning set up of the restaurants and bars evolved into their night set up... oh yeah so loving the view...!

Super babaw lang ng kaligayahan ko...! We had mexican for dinner and youll see me sitting on the part where i can see the people passing by hahaha! Genius! I was actually taking stolen shots of other tourists...white guy tourists haha...! My 2 friends were like, "this girl is crazy, lets just leave her like that, she's happy..." haha...


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento