Linggo, Setyembre 16, 2012

23 years

September 5, 2012

Happy Birthday to me! My chicken pox is almost gone! But too bad I'm gonna be living with those scars for the mean time... :(

My birthday was on a weekday and so I planned to invite my friends to come over during dinner time since most of them has work and school. Good thing is that many of them already got chicken pox when they were younger and so they were not scared to come over at all! LOL! Monster? :))

 I ordered this cake online! Luckily I found this facebook page where I can order my personalised cake. The best part is that its not in Manila, it's just in the other town near my home. As you can see, it's an A&F cake... yes I'm a fan haha!

My brother's girlfriend gave me this very yummy cake with a very sweet message! WTF! haha! My siblings and I have lot's of codenames for each other, yes we're sweet! :))

Spaghetti by my cousin! ^_^ Dark chocolate cupcakes and white cupcakes by me! Sweets overload for a sweetheart like me... Wehhh!? hhahaha! 

My papito and mamita's back! LOL! Yummeh... I just love celebrations! ^_^ Eating time!

My awesome cake and me! Damn I can see those poxes LOL...

My best bud sitting on the food table like a boss! haha! she likes to eat but she never get fat! daya! :P

Lovers daw, cover photo for Facebook? :P

Ofcourse, dance central! :D  

Tweetmates forever haha! 


A-a-a-a-a-alcohol...!  

the girls... :D college friends, the girlfriend, the apprentice and the sister

pretty friend on the left with my gradeschool buddies! 

my fave childhood friends / cousins with my two college friends :)

smile people! :D look at that legs! wagas! pata! hahaha! 

i can smell something fishy :P best bud and fave pogi cousin :D 

my brother's other pet... exotic daw haha! the tarantula! :O I remembered best bud screaming around and ended up crying when we took out the spider from it's cage! :)) 

with pogi cousin and college friends

the gradeschool buddies! :)

mixed up na! friends! :D

I would like to thank my brother for the shirt that I stole from his cabinet! bwahaha! it's my day and so I wanna wear something awesome! :D 

Thank you Lord for another year of life and for the family and friends who's always there to support and fool around with me. :)


xoxo,
thecolorblindturned23

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento