Linggo, Setyembre 9, 2012

Sydney White

September 9, 2012

Back in Singapore now! Not so good comeback... I don't have money left and I have to pay some stuffs... :P When i got home from buying stuffs at the grocery, I was looking for a file to watch... I remembered my dad asking me to copy his movies into my laptop coz he said that those movies are for me... I watched one of the files that he gave me.... SYDNEY WHITE it is... I've heard this name or title before but i have no idea what the story is about... so there... just google Sydney White hahaha!

I can so relate to her! Bwahaha! And i fell in love with the guy lead, MATT LONG! yeah this is like an older photo... but still... i'm gonna faint if he smiles at me hahah! *dreaming.... His role, his looks is like my "dream guy"... i wish... i wish... haha!

Heniway, the story is so funny and kilig! I was laughing out loud by myself and giggling haha! Relate naman ako! Pero sana meron din akong "leading guy" bwahaha... Sydney White's dad was so supportive, kaiyak naman... :') maybe that's why my dad wanted me to see this film... :)


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento