Martes, Setyembre 11, 2012

Takas

September 3, 2012

my brother's girlfriend and my cousin's girlfriend became close after our Balai trip... Maya maya eh magkasama na at nagtutulungan maghanap ng work.. Then afterwards theyve decided to go to our place to visit the doggies and my bro... Eh may bulutong ako, good thing they already had chickenpox when they were younger and so they have the guts to go to our house... Brother texted cousin to come over and watched Snow White and The Huntsmen at home... I was sitting in front like a VIP.. I have my own chair for short haha! Then nagkayayaan mag McDo.. Lol... The night before was my second night out eversince i had chicken pox... so lampas 1 week ako na nasa bahay lang! WORLD RECORD yun!!! So the second night we went to McDo... Epal sa double date haha! 

 haven't had Chicken Mcdo for so long! It's always Jollibee kasi whenever I go home... I didn't realize na wala nga palang Chicken Mcdo sa Singapore haha!


bro and his girl

the girl and my "googleman" cousin hahaha


Went home and as usual I wasn't able to sleep early.. LOL... and so as my "friend" who's currently on the other side of his country / continent :P He didn't wanna close the videochat yet... actually I'm the one who doesn't wanna end the call and so I did wait for him to fall asleep :P Kalokohan blues hehe... Lagyan na ng konting kilig na wala namang mapupuntahan kundi hanggang dun lang! hahaha! Walang pakelaman! :p Yaeh na! :D

ssssh someone's sleeping.... i wish his mood is always like that.. haha! i mean not the sleepy sleepy type... LOL kakasira ng pagkakaibigan ang work kasi! LOL... sorry na feeling close ako sa kanya eh hahaha!


xoxo, 
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento