Linggo, Oktubre 21, 2012

baby, baby, baby oooh

I've been hearing and reading and seeing signs of the word and the thought of a BABY! Since last week ha!

Was talking to a friend about random stuffs and then we found ourselves talking about baby and abortion... Well coz it's kinda legal here in Singapore compared to my home country... Napasali pa si Rhian Ramos, a Filipino celebrity who was rumoured na nag pa abort sa Singapore... wtf haha

The other day I was on the toy store and found myself gawking at the baby gym toys etc... I was looking for something else ehhh...

Yesterday was a planned visit to my god daughter so I went to the groceries and grabbed something from the baby section...

That night a friend of mine (brother of my former housemate / landlady) and I also talked about the abortion thing that me and my other friend talked about. He was like "why does someone have to kill a life, they should have let it live". He was saying that those poor people in our country would never do that coz its a mortal sin. Well yeah it's true... but in this country and in this generation, parang laro nalang ito sa kanila... Sadness but trueness... :'(

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento