Linggo, Oktubre 7, 2012

the proposal

segway muna... before i continue my story about F1 boy, commercial....

October 7, 2012

I just got home from Marina Bay Sands! As in not just on the lobby or on the viewing deck! I was able to see the pool and other facilities around... Why??? Because I was a kidnapper for the day haha!

im a tourist eh!

My friend's bf proposed to her in one of the hotel rooms! But before we got there, my friend was clueless (i think). I asked her days before that we should meet this Sunday to catch up and do our usual mall strolling. She did not want to meet me a week after I got back to Singapore because I might still have the chicken pox virus with me! bwahaha! So it's been a month already and I told her that I'm very harmless na haha! Moving on, she didn't know that the bf asked me to meet her to do our usual routine and then bring her to MBS when his sms arrives around 5pm daw. So I was like, what if she doesn't want to come with me, I'll just tie her up and put her in a box so I could bring her? bwahahaha! joke lang yun xempre! So I was thinking of good alibis to give her when we're together....

 Sunday came! Friend said that she's lack of sleep, eh around 10am na yun so I told her to get more sleep and we'll just meet around 2-3pm in Marina Square. I was asking her to dress up nicely coz we're gonna take photos haha! 

She's my "ate" here in Singapore. We were not really close before. Actually, It was her youngest sister who was like my BFF back in high school and her other sister was a good friend of mine too. Ever since I got here in SG, ate and I became closer.

So when we meet up in Marina Square, we were just walking in the moon... She just don't know that I'm counting down till 5pm bwahaha! I'm quite nervous kasi! Haler! I don't wanna screw this proposal so ayun. Good thing I am very good at hiding feelings... ;) So I was just talking about how it was when I got sick in the Philippines and I also told her about my "isang linggong pay-ibig" that happened a week ago... :)

From Marina Square, we walked going to the shoppes at Marina Bay Sands... Ikot ikot ulit, looking for a pink badminton racket hahaha! We got tired and so we decided to sit and grab some food in the food court. Good timing kasi when ate was looking for food, bf called me up and he's asking me to bring the gf already in the hotel! Like WTH, we just sat down on the chair and now we have to go to the other side of the mall to the hotel. LOL... You know what I told ate??? I told her that a friend of mine is in the lobby of Marina Bay Sands and she's waiting for this K-Pop star there! Bwahaha! I think it's a little effective when I told ate that, because when I was with her sister we also went to the hotel and during that time, a lot of k-pop stars cheked in that hotel! LOL... but i'm feeling that she can also feel that something is going on! haha! It was their friend who picked us up in the lobby going up to the room. Ate was like, "you know each other???" bwahaha! I just said yes, we like k-pop bwahaha! baduy! hahaha! We were trying to blindfold her but she kept on complaining bwahaha! The hotel room door won't even open right away! fail! bwahaha! We got her to sit on the chair and let her watch the AVP that the bf made... She was like "oh i know who that is! who's that, i don't know that person! where's my bf?" bwahaha! yes she cant control her emotions na so kung ano ano nalang masabi nya hahaha! you can tell that she's nervous and excited at the same time... When the video presentation ended, the bf entered and there he had a short intro before asking her to marry him... damn! I was so happy for them! haha! my heart was like burning watching him ask her to marry him!!! awww... they're like 25 or 26 yrs old... wow... idol ko na sila... i just don't know how many guys out there who are like my friend's bf... :)
I won't forget the bf's line "I already asked my parents and your parents for their blessing before I ask you, so now I am asking you, will you marry me?" shit!!! :') of course she said YES! After that we were talking about why did he not propose outside, i mean where there's a better view, on the viewing deck or on the pool area... Ate said, she might have answered NO if ever the bf proposed to her in a public place! bwahahaha! It was me, another girl friend and a couple on the hotel room who witnesssed the proposal... :)


We had Gerry's Grill for dinner and then fooled around the hotel's facilities before heading back home.




-------------------

It was a good day for me... :) I was also able to get a message from someone that Ive been waiting for days to message me haha! Contest ba??? haha!!! Well, I really can't resist not to message you... but in the end I just put that message somewhere else... stupid crazy me... and I didn't even think that you would ever see or care about it... LOL... selfish me... hehe... forgive me for that one... i really do CARE and THINK about you everyday... I am still hoping... and wishing... :)




xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento