Sabado, Oktubre 13, 2012

karma = *are you a bi?

I wasn't supposed to go and have a night out because I promised that to myself and to my brother... *fail

Last Friday I didn't expect that one of my friends would ask me to join them coz its her birthday... I wasn't really in the mood but since its like a little celebration of her day, I went out lastnight... With the condition that I won't be pulling out money except for the transport fare... Haha! I wasn't really in the mood so ayun Kung ano nalang maisuot...

I was wearing a white platform heels, 3/4 top and shorts... I was walking already along the river in Clarke quay and I was looking on the other side of the river when I almost tripped over!!! Shutanginabels!!! I sprained my right foot!!! Good thing I didn't fell down, natalisod Pero masakit Kasi naka heels ako teh! Walked slower and then the pain went away...for a little time...

The truth is... I was looking at this guy and when he looked into my way, he smiled and that's the same timing that I almost tripped! Putangina! Hahaha! "Earth swallow me!"

Yan, yan ang karma ko! Kasi naman Di dapat lalabas...

Me and the other three hang out by the Clarke quay bridge... No drinks... Just stories and songs and jokes and some insulting hahahaha! We were making fun of those people passing by :))

2 French guys joined us and was making kulit that we should have alcohol! My friend can speak french and so ayun natuwa si kuya then he ended up campaigning for the bisexuals... He said he's a bi and he is with that guy... He asked us if we were bi!!! I was like, kupal ka pala isasama mo pa kami sa pederasyon mo!? Haha! I like girls as my friends and sisters... and for his information, I LOVE BOYS!!! Too bad he has the looks, he shouldn't waste it into another guy for God's sake! Bwahahaha!

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento