Linggo, Oktubre 14, 2012

what were those boys thinking...

I think it started last week...

I was thinking of asking my friend a favour. This friend is working in my former school as a preschool teacher. So since she's already there, I was planning on sending her a message that day regarding my favour. Yeah I was just thinking about that when she suddenly sent me a message... Nangangamusta... Ayun I returned the question and she told me that her boyfriend for 6 years broke up with her 3 months ago...

I told her first about my favour / evil plan before we talk about her love life... She agreed with me so ayun... I just have to ready the papers and stuffs to type pa...

Friend was asking me to adopt her lol... She wants to be far from him... And she thought of joining me here in Singapore... I told her not to decide just like that... She should think about it first coz her main reason was she wants to be away from the lost relationship... Then she said the guy booked a flight going to hong kong even after they broke up... So maybe he wants to get her back... But friend said it might be their closure... Like WTF? Maybe he will be proposing! Haha! But she's really sure that it isn't like that because within that 3 months, she heard that the boy had a girl but not sure if they got into a relationship.... Boy is denying it... Oh well, boys will be boys...

I was like "am I fit to give you advice coz I'm no expert in this but I'll give u my best opinion..."

I remembered like few years ago... when I was with my friends including my brother, we were talking about girlfriends and boyfriends. They were insulting each others' exes and then they turned to me and said, "what about your ex???". They started saying names of the guys living around the neighborhood, those who got linked to me even when I was still little. oo, artista ako e! wahaha! Laughtrip coz they even linked me to those peanut vendors and drivers bwahahaha! KADIRI! lol... they were making fun of me na they can see my future selling peanuts or back riding on the tricycles like WTF!? Very supportive friends lol... During that time I never really thought about those stuffs. I am contented drowning myself into anime, robots, video games, korean stars and hollywood celebrities! hahaha! The worst is when they talk about me like i'm not there "when will she have and when will she introduce to us her boyfriend" then I'd start saying names of celebrities or athletes haha! toink... some of them would even say I won't get one coz I'm always with the boys, I walk like a guy, I talk like a guy, I bully guys and I dress like a guy! bwahaha! but not all the time... my brother would often say those stuffs to me... yung feeling na he doesn't want me to have a guy.. salamat ha! pakyu!

Then this topic was opened again last April when we were on our beach trip. One of my brother's friend was like "my older sister doesnt have a boyfriend too like ever since and i don't want her to have one". I was like, why is that??? paano naman kami!? wahaha! He told me "of course we're boys and i dont want my sister to get hurt" *standing ovation clap...
When brother's friend got drunk, he's trying to confess his feelings to our other friend (my brother's girl friend / school mate) and I was making epal bwahaha! I asked him again why dont he want his sister to have a boyfriend because my brother seems to be like that too... well aside from the fact that he'll have a competition haha! Brother's friend said, "i've been into relationships..." wow dami hahaha! "and i don't want my sister to get hurt because a guy was just playing with her... and i don't want my sister to cry..." OMG, the best ka!!! Now it's really clear to me... Im just not sure if he remembered that conversation with me and another friends coz he was drunk and he wont stop talking hahaha! We're 4 drinking outside the tent by the beach, and he's the only boy coz the other guys went planking already hahaha!

Going back to my college friend... Until now she would message me regarding her situation... she was like drunk texting me last night and I was like "you'll only forget for a while when you're drunk,  then when you wake up youre gonna remember again... so drink to celebrate not to get emotional..." *pak* i just hit myself with the words that i told my friend hahaha! she's still taking chances... why not nga naman... they've known each other since high school... we'll see how it goes... i wish all the best for her... :)


xoxo,

thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento