Sabado, Oktubre 6, 2012

Trip to Desaru Malaysia

September 22, 2012

Slept over at my friends' place the night before the filed trip! It was like a "staff field trip" maki epal lang kami nung isa ko friend since our other friend can bring along others hehe... Woke up around 5am and then took a bus going to NUS... Almost an hour bus ride so tulog mode ulit haha!

Waited for our ride and then off to Malaysia! yay!


First stop is to have breakfast which is a bullshit! Super baduy ng breakfast kasi KKB and the staffs were sooo not accomodating... so screw breakfast even though our tummy were all growling na.... Then next is in this chocolate shop... Bought some Durian treats that I wanna bring home to the Philippines...

bad romance haha

kadiri! lol!

^_^

Finally! At the farm! I thought it was gonna rain... nag hello ang dragon fruits sakin! first time to see this fruit on the tree!




honeys! expensive! f*ck!?

fruit treats! what the hell are those other fruit?!

Had an awesome lunch! It was on a seafood restaurant and since I'm a special kid, they made an arrangement for me and they served me this uber yummy fried rice with chicken and veggies! OMFG! Super sarap! They also serve chicken on the table and so I shared my fried rice to my table mates hehe... Heaven ang lasa ng food! woot woot!

Ostrich farm! It was very sandy in the farm so ang awkward maglakad coz sands went inside my sandals! WTF....

beep-beep haha! 


they opened one ostrich egg and look how big the egg yolk and egg white is! 1 ostrich egg is equal to 25 chicken eggs! FTW! haha


they're also selling Ostrich meat 0_o satay version

Food again! Dinner! I can't take in some more actually, but I have to! haha! sayang eh :D


Went back to Singapore around 9pm and reached home around 10pm? Then change outfit, off to the club to party! LOL... I was awake for like 24hours! Where did I get those energy!? hahaha! Was just dancing the night away... no drinks, even water! but I feel like I was drunk texting someone that night hehe... crazy texting for short... :))



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento