Sabado, Nobyembre 10, 2012

BRAVE

November 10, 2012...

We were able to play badminton indoors! Finally! Haha! Tampines Sports Complex is it!

I brought her to my place and we had suman! yahoo! I toured ate on the Tampines malls... Then I was trying to contact my cousin (whos on a week vacation here in SG) if she wanna HOHOL (Hang Out Hang Out Lang) Kaso tamaders so I just went home and watched this movie that I downloaded the other night... Disney's BRAVE...

There were three little boys in the movie (triplets) who looks like koala bear haha! So cute! and theyre so funny din! Haaaay...

He's everywhere to me! As in... He's installed on my mind and heart... Haha! or maybe a virus! LOL! The truth is I haven't stopped thinking about koala bear... :') duh... I know... And every song I sing, it's like it's for him... Haaay...

I sent him the triplets' photo and told him that I found a photo of him haha... Para-paraan :p But he did sent me a message earlier regarding a song that sounds like "kadiri" daw hehe... Ayun... si little-miss-hopeless-is-kinilig-ng-onti... haaay... awwts... :|

And i have pending posts pa.. haha! lazy me.. :p


xoxo,
thecolorblind


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento