Miyerkules, Nobyembre 28, 2012

the TWILIGHT SAGA is over... :(

Looking back...

I never like reading... I would only read a book or a story if its required sa school... But after hearing that Robert Pattinson aka Cedric Diggory in Harry Potter  is starring this vampire film, i got curious and asked around if the book is any good. Ayun, I bought the very first book that I read with my whole heart! I got hooked into reading and then i found myself transforming into a bookworm... I read all the 4 books of the Twilight Saga in like a month... Then I found a Twilight Buddy! She's into the book and movie too! And she also love Rob Patt! So nag click kami! :D I went to see the movie coz of Rob Patt, but after seeing Taylor Lautner in the casting, I had a confused heart.. haha!

We promised each other that we're gonna watch all the movies together... The first movie was Twilight... And an epal friend of ours joined us in the movie date haha! Hayaan na! :P

2008

 we're not big fans... LOL! FYI, i made that shirt for myself! ;)

Then comes New Moon... Dito nagstart ang Team Jacob madness ko! Twiligh buddy still sticked with Team Edward... haha! Okay, buti nalang at walang agawan! haha! but still, kumakaliwa di kami pareho hahaha! Before the movie, we planned and had our personalized Twilight Saga shirts and wore it on our movie date! ^_^

2009


Eclipse na! We already graduated from college pero heto pa rin kami sa aming kabaliwan! hihi! Pinanindigan namin ang aming favourites and loves! hohoho! my shirt "JB Forever" Jacob Black na talaga! Pero I also have the Edward version of that shirt too! hahah! :P Then hers is "Edward's Girl" with a vampire emoticon at the back haha! 

2010


Too bad I went overseas for work last year, 2011... We were not able to see the first movie of the fourth and last book of the Twilight Saga... I was in Singapore already when Breaking Dawn: Part 1 was shown... I was able to see it with my Singaporean friend... Pero I miss my twilight buddy pa din... :( I even had a costume na sana if ever magkasama kami manonood... :(

2012 came and yeah we were not able to see the final movie too together... :( Sadness... I feel like crying when the flash backs part in the movie was being played... :( I watched it with my friend here in Singapore... The truth is, i wasnt feeling any excitement when we're on our way to the movie house... but when the movie started rolling, that's the only time I realized that THIS IS THE FINAL AND LAST MOVIE OF THE TWILIGHT SAGA!!! :(( If only one of us (me or twilight buddy) could fly to either PH or SG, it would be better... haaay...

She's not just my Twilight Buddy, she's also my movie buddy eh! and a lot of things buddy... :(

I miss you friend! :*

We really should see the Breaking Dawn part 1 and 2 movies when we get to see each other! And dapat naka team shirt tayo! ^_^ I am looking forward to this day! ^_^

P.S.
I have so many stories to tell you and I cant wait for you to hear it!




 xoxo,
thecolorblind







Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento