Lunes, Nobyembre 19, 2012

denggoy

Weeks ago, my brother was confined in the hospital because of dengue... Now it's my sister who's in the hospital now, same case with my brother... Anyareh???

Never pa ako na confine sa hospital! Haha! So being the eldest, I feel like I have the strongest immune system compared to my brother and sister hahaha! Kasi naman those two were skinny, unlike me hahaha! I have my fats to shield me... :p

Actually I'm scared of hospitals! I just don't like the smell o it... I get paranoid whenever I have to check with a doctor and I had to wait outside for my turn... Eh yung feeling na may mumu or whatever paranormal thingy around... The thought of "people die in hospitals" yun yun eh!

So for now, get well soon to my skinny sister at mukang papayat pa xa lalo after the hospitalisation... Then mag birthday pa sya sa December 1... malas naman.... :(



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento