Linggo, Nobyembre 18, 2012

The Jonas Brothers live in Singapore

October 17, 2012 - I got an email from MTV Asia saying that I won a pair of tickets to the Jonas Brother's concert in Fort Canning Park...! Its my first time to win in this kind of contest...! Then I had a problem on getting the prize!!! I don't have time to get it from their office!!! Good thing I had my friends who got it in behalf of me...! Whew!

October 22, 2012
While waiting for the clock to strike at 6:30... I was still undecided whether to make a banner for Joe Jonas or not... Then I found myself cutting a big heart and then some letters and pasted it on a big pink cartolina hahaha!

My friend and I took the taxi going to the event grounds! I was thinking that we will be standing at the back most part of the ground coz we're late... But when I saw how it was, I was like "this is it? I mean look at the stage and where the crowd is standing! it's like we're on a mini school event!" haha! Not too many people...! But the VIP section is sold out! Kayo na nga VIP! :p 


I was so ready to confess my love for Joe! LOL!

When they got out of the stage, it felt like heaven! haha! Joe! and Nick! Love you both haha!




I just hope that Joe noticed me for some seconds! haha! *fangirl mode


They're very talented infairness... Their voice doesn't need any digital enhancement hehe... Ayun... Sulit naman! hihi! Jonas Brothers forever! :D

I felt like crying when they sang my favourite song "LOVE BUG"... and yes I remembered crush... and I already accepted the fact that I gotta move forward... (waaaa! stuck kasi sa isa pa putangina haha!)

I was recording them on video... here it is...


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento