Linggo, Nobyembre 25, 2012

December soon!

It's already December this coming Saturday... 2012 is ending soon... The world is ending soon... LOL! Yeah, stupid 2012 movie about the world falling apart... But who knows if its true or not... If the world will end this year, there's nothin else I can do but to pray and thank everyone who came into my life... and for everything that happened in my life... Drama? Haha!

I'm lucky enough to experience different stuffs and shits in this life eapecially when 2012 came in...

Christmas is a few days after the said judgement day of the earth... hmmm I don't have plans yet on that day... Maybe I'll just get myself drunk the whole night... my friends got their own plans already and I'm not sure if I wanna join them... we'll just see how my Christmas will go...

Yeah! My second Christmas away from home and love ones... :'( it sucks... Good thing I was adopted by my very good ate friend last Christmas... :) then this coming new year, I'm gonna break a tradition... this is the saddest part coz its my favourite holiday and I won't be with my favourite friends and there will be no fire crackers for me for the VERY FIRST TIME!!! :'((


P.s.
I really miss koala bear... It's really weird that there was never a day where I did not think of him or just him crossing my mind... well reality bites... ouch... I would only see u on my mind I guess... :((

P.s.2
Si crush may jowa na! Hutangina! Reality bites again... But I'm not affected that much...

P.s.3
I greeted and posted a photo of my fave A&F model on his bday the other day on Facebook and Instagram! He liked it and said his thank you! Kilig! Hihi! I just wish I had a photo with him where I was standing beside him. Eh group pic meron... Oh well at least! :)


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento