Martes, Nobyembre 15, 2011

Almost 6 months

It's almost 6 months already since I started working overseas. So kamusta naman ako? Hmmmm... Quits pa nga yang 6 months kasi nakauwi na ako ng pinas ng 2 beses. Tapos this last week of December dadali ulit ako ng weekend trip to the Philippines.
I really can't help it, New Year became my favourite holiday ever since nag color coding ek ek kami ng friends ko pag sasapit ang bagong taon. Christmas became my less favourite holiday mula nang di na ako namamasko haha. Yes, I'm not a kid anymore, so no more gifts pag pasko. At higit sa lahat, ito ang season na dapat magtago kasi di ko na mabilang kung sino sino mga inaanak ko! Bwahahaha! Yari!
So within this 6 months of stay in Singapore, I lost some pounds and some hair! As in may major dilemma ako ngayon! HAIRFALL... They were telling me that the water here in Singapore is not pure, or it's strong that's why it causes hair fall to other people. At bakit kasi ako napasama sa other peeps na yun!? Some hair products here are quite strong also because of the chemicals used. Tongono nomon oh!
The color of the floor on the place where I am staying is white and so I really can see how much hair is falling from my head. But even back in college, my comb would be full of broken hair whenever I comb it. Siguro di ko napapansin masyado kasi the flooring is dark, even in our house.
Or stress ba ito? Due to worrying and sleeping late? Now I really feel like my hair is getting thinner! :(( but whenever I ask my friends if they can see a patch or a space on my scalp sabihin nila wala pa naman. Takte, wala pa, or wala. Haha! Panic ulit! My mom old me to change shampoo and have my hair done. Hot oil and trim daw. Eh salons here in Singapore are so expensive! Pero I want to try out that scalp therapy. Shit yan. What todo!? I don't want to get bald! LOL!
I'm already using a new shampoo, parang ganun pa din, may hair fall pero mukang nabawasan. But still!!! Haaay....


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento