Linggo, Nobyembre 6, 2011

Happy Halloween!

November 1, 2011

My first time to miss out the All Souls Day and All Saints Day. Usually there's no classes on those dates. But here in Singapore di uso yun. They celebrate these days during August (not sure) and they call it GHOST MONTH.

Singaporeans are not fond of celebrating Halloween. Corny!

That night, I was browsing the internet, facebook-ing and what-nots. My friend was trying to call me using facebook video chat. Well bulok ang computer ko mga friends and so I just told friend to go to skype. Another friend of mine sent me a message telling me that our guy friends were together and they video called her to scare her! haha! So in short, my friends would try to trick me also haha! I was laughing out loud when my guys friends' video started! They were all wearing this white paint on their faces with lipsticks and other make-ups! BWAHAHAHA!

I was feeling "loser" that day because it was the first time that I wasn't able to visit my relatives in the cemetery. And then after seeing my friends online, the sad feelings all went out except for the "inggit" kasi gusto ko din makisali sa trip nila haha! I miss all my friends in the Philippines!

Thank you guys for making my first day of November! :)



xoxo,
thecolorblind


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento