Lunes, Nobyembre 21, 2011

Sailormoon and Skater-girl

I don't know where to go on that Sunday. I woke up around 10am but I was still lying down on the bed chatting with the guy that I really like. Ano daw? Haha! Di dapat chinachat yun kaso pasaway mga daliri ko. Toinks! Hahaha!

I got a message earlier from friend asking for a good place to loaf around on a Sunday. I told her that it was also my problem, and I really wanna go out of the house. In the end we've decided to meet up somewhere in Orchard around 2pm. Haha!

Friend said that she would wear something like Sailormoon bwahahah! Akala ko cosplay pupuntahan chos! Me naman, I wanted to wear my sneakers so ayun naghanap ng maternohan na damit haha!

Meet up at Happy Lemon! Happy nanaman kami haha! Walked outside orchard road and then it rained. Talbot sa pinakamalapit na mall, Takashimaya! ikot ikot, 360 degrees ang dalawang lakwatsera! Haha! Both of us didn't bring an umbrella so while waiting for the rain to stop naisip namin bigla na manood ng movie. Good thing hi-tech phones namin so we were able to check the movie schedules.

We watched IN TIME starring Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried. First movie daw yun ni friend sa SG! Ayun ang ingay namin haha. Picture picture sa mall lalo na sa cinema area hehe.




$1 ice cream on our way to the other mall kahit malamig sa labas. We bought japanese food kasi mukang masarap haha! They don't have spoon or fork, chopsticks lang. Good thing I know how to use chopsticks pero super bitin kasi yung pag subo haha! Naputol pa yung akin, mali pagkahila hehe.
Grabe nakakabitin ang bawat subo gamit ang chopsticks! nagkamay nalang sana me!
May ka-skype pa yan oh! partida! haha!

What a Sunday! hehe! I think I found my partner-in-crime here in SG haha!



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento