Lunes, Nobyembre 28, 2011

breaking dawn part 1


Last Sunday, i watched Breaking Dawn part 1 with a friend. The movie was so nice!!! I love the way Edward Cullen smiles, he's so cute. compared to the first 3 Twilight movies, Robert Pattinson looks the most handsome in the 4th movie. I wont forget how he look on New Moon! Muka syang paa at bangkay! Bwahaha!

Jacob Black pa din ako. Taylor Lautner is very good in playing Jacob's role. He's so gwapo and macho! hihihi...

I dont remember anymore the whole story of Breaking Dawn. I read the book last 2009 I think? I wont blame them if they want to break the story into two. Para di nga naman bitin haha. But the end is near, like 1 year from now they will release the part II of the movie. How sad... Hope that they can come up with another movie sequel after Breaking Dawn part 2.

I missed my movie buddy while watching the 4th twilight movie! We watched the first 3 twilight movies together. Kalungkot but this is reality. Hope we can watch the 2nd part of Breaking Dawn movie together on 2012!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento