Linggo, Nobyembre 20, 2011

kung saan nalang haha

Last Friday we finish school at 2pm since the next day, Saturday is a busy day in school. PTC is it! I'm somewhat nervous because my boss said that some of my parents were very particular. Lol. Bahala na si batman!

That Friday, me and a cousin-on-vacation decided to meet in H&M.. She's here to shop. Ikaw na! Haha! Pero dahil di nya mahanap, naghintayan muna kami sa mall.
It was raining and my umbrella got broken. As in ayaw na mabuka haha. Patila ng ulan before maglakad ulit sa labas. We walked along Orchard Road and there we had ice cream!
Its her 3rd or 4th time here in Singapore and she havent tried the $1 yet. We walked going to Ion Mall to get something to eat. On our way to the food court we saw somebody holding a cup with the HAPPY LEMON logo. I told cousin that I've never tried that drink and most of my friends on facebook and twitter posts photos with their drinks. We hunted down the Happy Lemon booth and I thought they were selling fruit juice or shake. LOL. Coffee and tea pala. Nyok Nyok. I tried the one with oreo and it tasted good! Ang sarap nya infairness! Kaya siguro Madami nang fan. Haha!

Shopping pa din si Ate and this time naghahanap ng chocolate. I brought her to Lucky Plaza. May chocolate shop kasi dun na mura lang. After that naghiwalay na sa MRT.

The next day after my PTC in school, nag meet ulit kami sandali ni cousin. This time I was with a friend / co-teacher. Nag Bugis trip muna kami ni friend kasi busy pa si cousin. So ayun nagkaroon kami ng listahan ng mga babalikan na stuffs sa sweldo time! Bwahaha. Sa Ion Mall ulit pinuntahan si cousin. She was still with her friends when we saw her. Cousin will be meeting her other cousin and so nag Happy Lemon muna ulit kami while waiting for her couz. Ikot saglit and then off they go somewhere. Kami din ni friend kung saan dinala ng aming mga paa hahaha!

From school to Bugis to Orchard to Raffles City ang drama namin last Saturday ni friend. Nag bonding kami haha!


Hahaha! Ayaw na umuwi hehe, mga walang magawa eh no?



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento