Martes, Nobyembre 1, 2011

Before OCTOBER ends

I was already complaining to myself about my eyeglasses. There are too many scratches already. And for the record, this is the eyeglasses that I have the longest! I mean ever since I started wearing glasses, I had to change it every year because my grade is going up. When I got into college, my eye grade is somewhat going down, and the next year it goes up.

The eyeglasses that I have now was with me since I was on my 3rd year going 4th year in college!

Now the frame is fading and there are scratches on both left and right lenses. I want a new one soon. Last week, I inquired on the eyeglasses shops around the area to know their rates. It's a little bit expensive here in Singapore compared to the Philippines. And most of the frames that they have here are branded ones.

I was trying to compute the amount of money that I might spend this November. Damn, nothing will be left on my ATM. I told myself that I'll be getting that Fossil watch this month! Plus, I was also planning to get a mobile data plan. Bye $$$$...

Speaking of mobile data plan, I had to choose between HTC sensation, Samsung galaxy S2 and Apple iPhone 4S. HTC seems complicated to use so down to 2. Samsung has a better display and it's camera seems so cool but my friends were saying that its slow and prone to hang. Ano daw? :)) Most of my friends who were using iPhone and iPad says that it is worth it. It's like a mini laptop and u can have it anywhere u go. Plus, I have an iTouch and so it won't be hard for me to use an iPhone.

Last October 28 was the releasing of the iPhone 4s here in Singapore and according to some internet news, a lot of people pre-ordered already and on the day of releasing there was a very long queue on every telecom shops. I didn't even dare to go to the mall last Friday. Haha. Well, I still have to wait for my salary. But I told myself that I can just withdraw all my money from my ATM just to get that phone. Desperate much? Haha! I really wanted a phone with 2 cameras so I can do skype anywhere hehe.

So yesterday, Saturday, I woke up as if there's work, and I can't go back to sleep. I had breakfast and took shower around 9am. I dressed up as if I'm going to the city. Haha! I removed my eyeglasses and put on my contact lenses. I almost forgot that I bought that!!! So I was thinking of getting a new glasses on December or maybe on January haha! But I still don't feel very comfy with my lenses. I'm not very happy to see myself on the mirror without my glasses on. Haha! Its like my glasses is already a part of my head.

I went out around 1pm and looked around the mall near my place. I checked the telecom shops and there's still a long queue for the new iPhone. I was feeling tired and sleepy so I've decided to just buy the laundry soap and some hangers and headed home. I changed into my home clothes and then do the laundry. I was watching Pretty Little Liars online while waiting for the washing machine to stop.

I got a message from my ate friend and told me that my mom picked up already her things from their place. In short, my brother will be meeting up with my friends in manila to hand them over my stuffs. I have 2 friends who are coming to Singapore this first week of November! I replied to ate friend and also asked her when will I be able to apply for a mobile data plan with her friend. She said that I can do it on a weekday and so I said ill go to their area on Tuesday after work. It'll be an adventure I told myself. The mall where ate's friend works is on the other side of the country. Like 50minutes to 1 hour past going there from my place.

Then ate replied that she won't be able to go with me on a weekday. She said that she'll ask her friend if there are still available units that day or the next day because during the launching of the phone, units gone sold out like in every telecom branches. It was last Friday when they released the new iPhone and it was the next day that I was talking to her.
I was already on my 2nd batch of laundry, still watching Pretty Little Liars when ate texted me that I can go to her friend now because there were few available units left and she asked her to reserve me one 32GB white phone! FUCK! Hahaha! My laundry is not yet done and so I dressed up first and fixed my things. After hanging the clothes, I went out again and went to the West side of Singapore haha! Pak na Pak! it was already past 5pm and it's like past 6pm when I got to Starhub at IMM mall. I withdraw money first (waley na! la nang laman haha!) and then grabbed some brownies from Delifrance first to give it to ate's friend.

There was a long queue outside Starhub and ate told me to just sit on counter 10 where her friend is waiting. So there! I met ate's friend who is also one of my cousin's friend and high school batchmate. We were also asking personal questions about each other while she's processing my application! Shet, this is it! Goodbye $$$ LOL! hahaha! I was still thinking of which color to get, black or white? LOL, white na nga! haha!

Finally! After 1 day of the iPhone 4S launch, meron na din ako! LOL, di nakahintay ng sweldo day hahaha! Say hello to LIME, my white iPhone 4s! Will get a lime case soon!

Now I'm still thinking of getting a new eyeglasses this November...or maybe December? or January nalang? ano ba yan! hahaha!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento