Miyerkules, Nobyembre 23, 2011

Gundam Seed Destiny

I asked my friend to buy me a DVD copy of this Gundam series. It's been a while since I last saw the Gundm Seed series. This one is the sequel series. Hay, I don't know why I am so hooked on this mobile suits! hehe... Pero GUNDAM WING pa din ang pinaka favorite ko. Madaming di nasiyahan sa story, design and graphics sa Gundam Seed and Seed Destiny after ng Gundam Wing and Gundam X. Ako, keri lang haha! Pogi naman yung lead characters. But the mobile suits, I think Gundam Wing still has the best mobile suits design. Sa story lang nakakabitin ang Wing. Destiny has a good story, super daming twist haha.

Love the pairings haha! Athrun - Cagalli and Kira - Lacus
I love them! haha! Athrun - Kira.
Parang Heero - Duo sa Gundam Wing!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento