Martes, Agosto 28, 2012

2-2-2-2-to-to-to-toooooot

I can't remember when was the last time, the longest continuous days, where I didn't step out of the gate of our house. I'm having chicken pox right now that's why I have all the time to spare here on my laptop.. Yes, 22 turning 23 in less than 10 days and having chicken pox. Kainis lang! I'll be having those marks on my birthday!

Good thing I'm home... I don't know what to do if ever I was in Singapore...in this situation... I'm thankful that my mom and dad were very supportive... as usual.... my brother is so maarte lang haha... my sister was a little help coz she would get some stuffs that i shouldn't be touching... :p

Anyway, I'm making our terrace my tambayan aside from my room. At least here I could get fresh air and blast loud music! >:D



xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento