Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

somebody to love...

Thursday, August 23... The day before I had chicken pox... I was so bored at home and none of my borloloy friends were available so I've decided to walk around the town... Bought some bread on one of my favourite bakeshop and then went to the hospital where my highschool friend is working.

The building is being renovated and so I had to go to the other entrance and pass through some small pathways. When I got there she was the only one duty on the station. She asked me if I went to see "crush". Like why the hell I care? BITTER ba? hahaha!

Tada! Oh ha, nabuhay nanaman si CRUSH! Eto I'll tell you the story... Before I flew back to the Philippines, I was messaging all my friends who's living nearby my place to see me dinner time on fiesta day... well it was fiesta so it's alright to come around my place. I was chatting with crush the night before and he's like "why would i go to your house if you're not there? maybe if you come home i'll be there right away with my troops" ULUL! He's always like that and yes it's so tiring... haha! feeler mode ako bakit ba! I never told any of them that i'll be coming home so I tested him haha!... I sent a group message to my friends that morning that I'll be home during lunchtime...and of course walang CRUSH na dumating! hmmmp! So I never contacted him after confirming that he's not joining our group trip that following Saturday after Fiesta.

So that Thursday, at the hospital, my friend asked me that she can contact his office and tell him that i'm in the hospital disturbing her. Then we found out that he was on leave that day. I was like, "aba tengeneng yun ang galing ng timing ah haha nasan kaya naglalagalag gun...". When friend left for a while to check a patient, I was still there at their station thinking.... I just realized that im already making  a call!!! When he answered the phone I went like "nasan ka?" he said that he's getting his new liscense somewhere in manila... i didnt really wanna talk to him so i just said "ah sige, bye"... bwahahah!

I was having on and off fever that morning but it didnt stop me from loafing around town.... Few minutes after the call I got a message from him... invitation ba ito?

"san ka? tara muna mag coffee mamaya.... libre kita..."

PUTANGINA! hahahaha! all the hatred went away.....................................................................poof! but I really wanna kill him! LOL....and when friend returned I was smilling like a crazy girl haha! I told her that he's in Manila getting his new liscense and he'll be home evening time.... friend was having so much duty that time so we really didnt had the time to catch up and so I went home and rest after taking out some Lomi! yay yay yay!

I took some paracetamol and rested for 2 hours? I already told my brother to drive me to this coffee shop when I said so... haha, boss ako bakit ba? I was even video chatting online to kill time coz I'm already expecting that crush would back out or resched... yes I KNOW HIM... pakyu yun eh... Then he messaged me to go to the coffee shop na coz he's near na daw... Ayun nagpahatid ako at xempre ako muna nagbayad ng inorder ko, daya talaga nun... mga 10minutes late! PAKYU! He arrived with his bicycle at ang batian namin *middle finger* while he walk towards me... sweet no? sarap sapakin... Had a little catching up...then silent moments coz he's texting and so I am... and then he took a snap shot of me and posted it on his facebook and twitter... ayun nagkarambola! hahaha! At! at! at! si ano tinweet si crush at ako hindi! i really smell something fishy going on >:P I'm really good at those kind of feeling... i mean like instinct... :p haha...

I dunno what feeling should Ive been feeling that time... kilig ba? mejo... excited ba? mejo... inis? mejo... oo puro mejo! kasi nga diba!!! I shouldn't have contacted him... babalik nanaman... ang FEELINGS na dapat nawawala na... I HATE IT!!! He's waking them up again... haaay... can you just let my feelings for you rest in peace? let me move! and he would just give me his "haha" look... i can already imagine what he'd say if I asked him that... Friends naman kami eh hehe... :P

ika nga ni Justin Bieber, I JUST NEED SOMEBODY TO LOVE... I need a new one... yung nakaka-inspire naman sana! haha! oo choosy ako eh bakit ba!? :)

Ive already accepted the fact that CRUSH and I will never really work... but just friends ;) and sooo....

dream on! tall-white-awesome! abercrombie and fitch model!? hahaha! or kahit same height, basta AWESOME! ^_^

let's fish... or let them fish me... >:)



xoxo,
thecolorblind




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento