Martes, Agosto 7, 2012

Cristiano Ronaldo vs David Beckham

Weird but super kilig dream!

I was somewhere with this football hunk and were like dating daw! Iba ibang scenes and he's always with me! F na F ko xa syet hahaha! Sana totoo nalang yun happenings hahaha! ;) :*

I'm not really into Cristiano Ronaldo, Id rather have David Beckham actually on my dream but after lastnight's fantasy I think I love Ronaldo na bwahahaha

When I woke up I was grinning like a crazy gal! Good morning ika nga hahaha!

While searching for their photos I also looked for their ages haha! OMG David Beckham was born on 1975 and Cristiano Ronaldo on 1985! 10 years gap! Hmmmmm.... Damn haha! But yeah damn they're both hotties! *drools hahaha





@_@

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento