Huwebes, Agosto 30, 2012

epektus


August 18, 2012

Went to a doctor to have my sipon-ubo-plema check-up. Doc told me that it isnt safe to fly with a clogged ear! OMFG... haha! So she resched a follow up check-up the day of my departure...

Heniway, same day was a planned day to spend in Club Balai Isabel in Talisay, Batangas... Grabe suki talaga kami hahaha! We checked in late coz our driver still has school so we have to wait... 

(my fave friend whom i always scold haha and cousin)

(bro's gf and sidekick)

(me and Thor)

(with fave cousin, he's actually a second cousin, but since we grew up together we're close to each other... i love him coz he's always "game" whenever there's a plan or a getaway haha!)

(ahh see, me n couz exchanged shirt coz they played basketball...and i just went swimming hihi, look at my shorts its gonna explode lol)

After one round of swimming I went out with the boys and drove out to buy food. We end up getting back to our town and fetch my other cousin and my brother's good friend who's now my good friend too. I didnt took a shower i just changed shorts and put on my cousin's shirt hahaha! In short i was sitting in the car wet LOL... and we were like walking in the public market looking for food to buy with my wet white shorts... 

Oh! I remember, on our way back to our town our windows were open and we saw this barney mascot along the way and he's like waving to every car that passes by! I even shouted "hoy" to the mascot and we're like laughing as we pass by the mascot and then after a few seconds of silence, that was the only time my cousin reacted like "uy si barney oh!" me, other cousin and forever friend were like laughing so hard! Super late reaction naman kasi! OMFG moment hahahahha! Can't get over that moment! Priceless hahahaha! 

(love birds)

(what happened???)
Since I'm a very bad influence, I let them try the "epektus" haha, the swedish tobacco that I got recently from a friend... >:) These boys were all like "wala naman talab, masama lang lasa" but when you look at them, they're moving and looking at things differently bwahahaha! Ofcourse, the side effect on me is that I have to move, coz my body really feels like dancing! yeah! i am the DJ hahaha! I only had one epektus and i thought it wont make me vomit. Coz on the first 2 trials, i had 2 and usually after the second round i feel like puking LOL... Still i went to the bathroom and vomitted a little :)) KADIRI! But the after feeling was the best haha! i was disturbing everyone hehehe... >:D

(talab na ng epektus!)

I already gave up after finishing a bottle of GSM blue... OMG I cant belive I gave up! LOL... I remembered before, we're drinking it like a juice hahaha! and we can finish a bottle in a blink of an eye...And usually I am one of the last standing in our session! woah, we're really getting older.... I remembered one of our New Year celebrations, i think we had like 8-10 bottles! WOOOOOO! years ago haha...but now i'm a little proud coz i'm drinking beer...before i wont really join my friends if theyre having beer hehe... special ako e, so para maka join ako bibili dapat... modoyo haha...
ah, too bad, i think this is gonna be the first New Year (2013) that I wont be joining my group... it's like a tradition already and i'm gonna break it! aaargh! :((



group photo! too bad the others went back earlier coz they have training.. oh ha ang arte ko lang wahahaha!


xoxo,
thecolorblind


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento