Linggo, Agosto 26, 2012

pasarap kuno

Friday, August 17...

Was up early and I've decided to go to the salon to do my hair and my nails.

Was playing with our doggy before going out. He's so big na!!! And he loves to steal whatever I'm eating when I'm around him! Cutie haha...


Went to David's salon in Waltermart tanauan. I spent like 5hours there! Good thing my mom followed after 2-3hrs and so I was able to ask her to buy me food. She had a haircut and ofcourse she has errands to run and I let her go. It was the Footspa that took so long. Kinarir ni ate ang pagfootspa oh! Super sulit and so I didn't complain hahaha!

Went to the supermarket and did some grocery shopping... Have to buy stuffs that my SG friends asked me to bring back.

I was surprised when I'm on my way out, I saw Liam Hemsworth on Bench 's ad outside and Zac Efron on Penshoppe's!!! I was like a little starstrucked! Come on!!! Those two were like my number 1 and number 5 crush in the world hahaha! I was about to take photos but then there were booths outside and so the angle is not good... Boohoo!

In the evening, together with some friends, we went to lipa for some booze. It was a goodnight. I was like a "bad influence" coz I let them try this Swedish tobacco bwahaha! I always feel like dancing whenever i take one... My friend was feeling constipated and sleepy haha! The other was feeling a little dizzy but he can handle coz he's a smoker. Went to another bar and had plenty of shots! Omfg... Haha! I hate that place! Wala man lang pogi eh! I just enjoyed the company of my friends...and oh my brother is there too ofcourse.... He doesn't wanna try the tobacco yet coz he has school the next day....






On our way home My stomach was spinning! I already warned my brother who's driving that if I asked him to pull over the car he has to do it coz I'm gonna puke! Bwahahaha! I cant really hold it coz the road is bumpy and my bro is playing like he's Vin Diesel in the movie Fast Five like wtf! :))

I was tapping his side and he pulled over right away and there's the shower! Lol! May dinuguan at Kanin bwahaha! Sayang yun oh! :)) I dove to my bed right away after washing and changing clothes lol...


xoxo,
thecolorblind


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento