Martes, Agosto 7, 2012

alaala ni crush?

I got tons of stuff beside my bed... Actually on my bed pala... I got my planner and a bunch of books that I haven't read plus the basket with the cables and chargers and photos too... I was looking for the photos that I printed months ago... Was planning on updating my planner by sticking the photos... When I saw this and found myself taking a photo of it hahaha! Damn!

How long has it been already!? I was also wondering why I haven't blogged about crush haha! Did u miss the most mentioned word here on my blog "crush" haha... Oo yan si crush! Tanginang crush yan lol...

We seldom chat online and most of te time naman he won't talk about the happenings in his life... Ako lang nangungulit as usual... So after yung last time na uwi ko, I broke a routine... Coz usually on the day of my flight going back to Singapore I would drop by crush's place or work to kidnap him and last April I did t do it anymore... Yes yes I really have to move on haha! Move on agad para Di na matrapik hehe...

Afterwards I found myself chatting to this other friend of mine (grade school friend na never ko naman naging classmate ng grade school) na I had a crush on last 2010 bahahaha! Okay move on na ulit Bwahahaha! Pare Pareho kayong Walang kwenta Pero da best kayo na friends ;) hope to see them soon! LOL... I'm gonna give them uppercut! hahaha!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento