Huwebes, Agosto 23, 2012

town fiesta 2012

went back to my home country last Thursday morning... August 16... It was the feast day in our town. Since my dad is also home, they prepared some food and other goodies at home and waited for the visitors. It was lunch time when I arrive home... My aunt was the one who fetch me from the airport since my parents are busy preparing and entertaining visitors at home.

it's good to see some of our fruit-bearing trees in the backyard with the actual fruit on it! yay!

My dad's siblings were there and so as this very cute nephew / godson of mine!!! Halooo baby!!! He looks so much like my cousin!!!


Was doing vain shots while waiting for my friends... All the visitors are my parent's friends... lol

My partner in crime came with her best friend, who is already my friend too hehe... We did photo boothing in my room while waiting for the others... My friend-forever cam in and yeah i forgot to take photo with him haha! He's wearing longsleeves! aba ready for work or just got home from work? haha! good thing he has a job na coz he's like a forever bum! i always scold him actually hahaha!

My sister came home from school! Haven't seen her for almost 8 months! Coz when I went home last April, she and my mom was in the US...  and then my brother came next and its already evening...




Our other friends came late, as usual! what's new!? and two of my good college friends drove from manila to batangas! chicken na sa kanila yun! eh lagi naman sila nasa Tanauan with my boys haha! too bad it's a Thursday and all of them has to go to work and school the next day so bit in ang night.. haha... College friends brought cupcakes! Love it!!!
I wasnt able to enjoy the food coz i still have a clogged nose and my other ear is also blocked... coz of the fucking phlegm! tsk...


xoxo,
thecolorblind






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento