Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

12:10am

Friday! July 20, 2012

I am feeling so hyperactive at the moment and I cannot let it out physically so I was power tripping my other friend on whatsapp... She was asking for some advice about love and I was like ruining her moment haha! But I have a point naman on what I'm telling her to tell her guy hahaha! The truth is that she's not sure about what she feels for him and so she's not sure on what to tell him... Pinapowertrip din kasi sya ni boy kaya ayun i don't know why won't she just tell him the truth? Or I also don't know what makes her feel to let him stay in her life na whenever she tells me about him puro reklamo and all... Oh well, too complicated... :)) Moving on...

I was also chatting with my brother online, I don't know why suddenly he became so interested into Gundams? Haha! I thought he's gonna buy me the collectibles that I've been dying to buy! LOL... Well, he will really remember me coz whenever we're talking about anime and collectibles I would always mention Gundam, Gundam and Gundam hahaha! We were talking about the action figures then to DVD and then ordering online!? What the...

I was also exchanging tweets with my friend S... She replied on my tweet about checking flights going to Australia! hahaha! Like I'm holding an Australian visa! :)))) Oh well, I'm dreaming again and so she decided to join in my dream hahaha! Why not choco-nut! This one is somewhat a little reachable compared to my European dream tour... :))

I remembered when I was in college, graduating year, I would always tell my friends that I'd visit Japan and Korea... Then after sometime I've been dying to go to the US to hunt down Zac Efron hahaha! Then it changed again, Australia to hunt Koala bears bwahaha, joke lang, to work sana after I finish my contract here in Singapore... Then it changed again, this time to China, to see the Great Wall before it collapses hahaha! The end of the world is near! hahaha! Then to Norway naman, to visit my relatives and then Italy to see Rome... Now and I think it's gonna be stuck in my head not until I go to Netherlands to party party haha! I even promised myself that i should be able to go to Europe on or before I turn 25! Panic!!!! haha... Germany, France, Spain is on my European country list! I wonder when will it happen...

At the moment, I mean in reality, Vietnam and Malaysia muna! LOL! But of course, nananaginip pa din ako! :D

xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento