Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

Epic Saturday

July 14, 2012

Hmmmm.... Rampa day with friend... I had to go to work in the morning and so I met up with her in the city after i got home from work. We were not sure what to wear, usually we have a theme whenever we go out and have a stroll around the city. It's been a while since we last did this coz she's quite busy busy with her boyfriend. And now that the bf is busy, she has her day off from him haha!

We were supposed to wear our killer sneakers but in the end we both decided to wear sandals, hers is with heels because we might end up partying when the sun goes down... LOL... I was just wearing a plain blue but cute top, dangling earrings and white short shorts and the silver gladiator sandals. I also started wearing contact lenses on weekends, so I am half blind hahaha! Well, the contact lenses that i have at the moment is not the exact grade that i have now on my new glasses.

Almost 4pm. Our first stop, of course, Abercrombie and Fitch! I was so excited to check out their new collection of flip-flops. I saw the plain color collections and I was hoping that the two tone ones are there, but nah, it's not there... sadness... I'm already willing to give out $38 for  a pair of A&F flip-flops... Fan much! haha! Friend convinced me to party at night! I always tell her and myself that I won't party because it will cost me a lot again. I really wanted to party like every weekend because it makes me happy and contented before the new week begins. The only thing that stops me from going out at night is the money.... haaay...

We had lunch at Takashimaya. Grabbed this "pancit canton" like food and this lemon grass juice! It was rainy so we were like running trying to cross the city streets. Checked out some shops that were still having huge discounts. Too bad whenever I get to see something that I like, there's no more size or other colors available... WTF... Friend was telling me that people were checking me out, ako daw baka say because she's wearing a see-through top! As in her bra is saying hello to the world hahaha! Well, she loves dressing up and she can handle it ;)

We planned to had dinner and some drinks at this German bar, Brotzeit, located in Raffles City. On our way there, we passed by Starbucks and we remembered that we have this coupon that we can use for a free drink! We only paid 80cents for the upsize! yay!

Then proceed to Brotzeit after finishing our drinks. We're still kinda full when we sat and ordered food at the bar. Well she doesn't wanna walk anymore coz her feet is klling her already so we've decided to go and grab food and drinks in Brotzeit to kill time. Friend is so excited to party that night coz it's been a while since she last partied with me in our favorite party destination...! She's counting down actually while I was enjoying what I ordered. She had this salad while I ordered some macaroni... The gay pinoy waiter was bitch like, akala nya jun lang oorderin namin!? I had 2 glasses of some german bier and some french fries afterwards. Wagas at panalo talaga beer nila! I'm loving beer in Singapore already haha!



We took a bus past 10pm going to Vivo City and then walked to Movida! I was like, "we're really gonna party aren't we? we're already here and look at what i'm wearing?! hmmm but who cares, anyone can wear whatever there haha!"

It was my first time wearing contact lens on a night out like that! I can't see clearly so I was half panicking to my friend like "how the hell will i be able to enjoy the scene when I cannot see their faces clearly from a far??? you must tell me that if I'm seeing or pointing out to someone awesome and if not  you must warn me right away hahaha!"

I was so excited for the music and the band, and most of all the crowd! The last time I was there was a week or two ago, and the crowd was so ugly and boring.. (feeling maganda haha). There are lots of people when we got in, and lots of awesome people too! LOVE IT! I know I can't see clearly but whenever I will point to someone who looks awesome my friend would agree, so di pa pala ako bulag lalo na pagdating sa usapang pogi! hehehe

We saw our "brother" (a guy from Peru that our friends met there before) in the crowd and he joined me and friend in dancing. I am so enjoying the crowd! I know mababaw talaga kaligayahan ko kasi super saya ko na sa konting sulyap, konting bangga, makatabi lang, eh lalo na when they smile at you or wink or the best part when they dance with you and talked to you! hihihi

Met some French fries and some Spanish and Portuguese sardines. Well, to make the long story short, those guys, I thought were the nice ones coz their approach is so kulit and not the usual ones who comes to you and will do some dirty work haha! But then, I was correct, they just wanna have fun... Like WTF... Yeah I wanna hve fun too, in the dance floor so let's get silly! LOL! Before the not so nice part, I was dancing with this guy who's dressed up like Harry Potter but when his friend introduced him to me he said he's professor x! Like when did professor x had a pair of round glasses? :)) Harry Potter guy reminded me of my crush and when I asked him where is he from, he said from France! I was like, putangina taga France!! Eh my other crushes were from France too! Paksyet! Hmmm I bet this guy is just playing around the club and so I joined his game. We were dancing like crazy people in the middle of the dance floor and were like making our own beat and moves haha! Then he dragged me to the stage which I never imagined I'll be on! Omg... I was dancing with a weird guy haha, I am also feeling crazy that time maybe it's an aftershock of the German bier that I had LOL.... I didn't like what he's trying to tell me by the moves and so I walked away from his group and went back to my friend. I was already expecting those things and so I moved on and danced the night away until this other guy showed up. I was just smiling around the people that will pass by me when he stopped and talked and danced with me. And omg he's from Spain! He's with his portuguese friend who seems suplado but he is pogi. Haha! And this espaƱol asked me and my friend and Peru friend to go with them to the next club. The 3 guys talked in Spanish and we did not get anything.... The Spanish and Portuguese took off and we were left with our brother who seems to be not acting like our brother anymore...

That's our fault, we trusted him. Maybe he thought he will be able to take us with him. Excuse me, we're not prostitutes or call girls. Pakyu ka! So me and friend decided to wait for him to leave. Now he's freaky! I don't wanna see him again... :( sad but true... he's not really a friend or a brother :(

Why does it have to be like that!? :(

Aarghh!!! Epic night but then It got ruined... I was enjoying the band, the music, and was dancing by myself an with friend... Oh well...


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento