Martes, Hulyo 31, 2012

kamon-mamon!

Why is that whenever a girl will have her period soon she feels very sensitive and emotional??? I remembered when I told my guy friends that I wish I was a boy so I could do tons of stuffs with them... Haaay... I always worry about stuffs and I don't really like the feeling... I'm being very self centred that I don't mind what the others feel or thinks... ang arte arte ko lang talaga haha! omg...

Sometimes...actually most of the time I feel like no one wants to listen to me... Haaay... Ako pa naman si boy tagakinig... But when it's my turn to talk I feel like I'm just talking to myself... Good thing I have this blog where I can post all the things that I wanna let out... Paksyet... ang sarap sumigaw minsan ng "FUCK YOU WORLD! hahaha!"

I wanna go back to being active again... I mean sports and stuffs... I wanna hit something very hard!!! I wanna go badminton or tennis!!! Ang sarap pumalo pag ganitong feeling... I need to lose weight again and I'm feeling weak na so kailangan na magpakatotoo...

I wanna get distracted... Maybe I'll just continue reading the books that I bought or if lucky will be playing some racket sports... I don't wanna worry! Waaaa! It's making me more weak inside... Lol... My other distraction kasi is watching tv series online but for now i have to wait for the next episodes... Naman!!! Come on!!!

Season ko ngayon haha! Pagbigyan nyo na :P


xoxo,
thecolorblind



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento