Martes, Hulyo 31, 2012

Crazy Saturday

Relatives arrived from Norway to Philippines to Singapore and then back to Norway again....

It's been 4 years since I last saw my two cousins and so I was so excited to see them especially my "party boy / bad boy" cousin!!! Months before they flew to SG I was chatting with him on Facebook and I told him that I'm gonna bring him to some club / bar when he gets here... He was so mean because he told me that people from Singapore are ugly and it'll be only us who's the pretty ones lol! I have to agree with that! Yeah! LOL

We meet up at the Marina Bay Sands on their first day here and we went in top of the building. It was quite awkward to my bad boy cousin because we were not really talking haha! I can feel that he doesn't talk that much especially if his mom and dad and Kuya were around hahaha! I told him that I'm gonna kidnap him on Saturday night and so the whole Saturday he did not come with us to the city and the botanical gardens. He just stayed at the hotel and sleep! Aba aba nagchacharge hahahah!


Saturday night! I fetch him at their hotel and we took the bus going to Clarke quay... My friend and her bf will be joining us but for the mean time it was just me and cousin. We had pizza and beer and then hopped to another bar and get him to try the Singapore Sling. He liked it haha and so as me. We were talking about stuffs and then we went from partying, drinking and smoking topic. Well it's good that he doesnt smoke, only shisha and he asked me to go and have shisha after the SG Sling because there's none in Norway and he mentioned that he really enjoyed it when he was in Boracay with his friends before coming to SG. AND THEN!!! He showed me something that I saw before from another cousin... HEHEHE... (*evil grin + laugh) He brought that all the way from Norway and now I think I am ready to take it! LOL! I remembered our other cousin who had her vacation in Oslo years ago, she took home that thing and tried it at home with her sister and she's like "tawa ako ng tawa, yung feeling na bangag talaga" haha! I was so thrilled that time but I don't have the will yet to try it... LOL


I was gathering all my powers to ask him to let me try it... I was asking him about the effects of it before ending up trying it... and there, I TRIED IT! I'm so ready for all the effect and consequences that might happen... We were still talking about  stuffs and I'm not yet finish with my drink when I started to feel the WTF effect!!! OMG!!! it's working!!! LOL!!! I feel like calling my friend to come already coz i might need her with me in the ladies room! bwahahah! define WAGAS!!! My head was like spinning for some moment and then i feel like I have to move my legs even though i was seated... Then I felt okay... My cousin was staring at me and then asked me like "are you okay?" and then he laughed! LOL! I said yes but a little dizzy and my knees were like being weak! OMG! hahaha! I was thinking "I  need the dance floor!!!" I threw the thing away earlier than the said timing hahaha! I think I'm gonna pass out if I'll let it reach the normal timing hehe...lol...

Friend arrived and we were thinking of where to go next. We tried to go to the shisha bar but it's fullybooked and so we went inside Aquanova and had some drinks there and then danced after one pitcher... Then we had this flaming drink that i dont remember the name... shot na! potek yan! I feel like hell but then when they played one of my fave song friend and bf stood up from our place and ran into the dance floor! WAGAS! Cousin was left at the table because he pushed me away and asked me to join my friend first..  I asked him to drink my drink coz I think I'm gonna throw up when I finish that one... Afterwards, bf went to cousin and dragged him along to the dancefloor... GOOD TIMEs minus the part where the band is about to perform and we have to get out of the stage...


We had another drink and I think I'm gonna die hahahaha! I asked my cousin to give me another of the thing and it felt good this time because I was standing up while the effect is on haha! Friend was not really a drinker coz she has allergies but this time she dared to finish 2 drinks and so the result, she can't feel anything and she siad it feels like hell... I brought her to the ladies room and there she had her crying moment. I scolded her, well not really, i just told her that yeah this is how your drunk version is so next time she has to limit herself. In the end I asked bf to bring her home already coz she's like a zombie already hahahaha! It was me and cousin now! He was enjoying himself on where he was seated with his beer and I was standing up near our table, dancing hehehe... I felt the shock coming so I have to throw the thing again... I can still stand up and dance... Then I suddenly went to the ladies room and throw rainbows on the bowl! hahahaha! Wagas! It felt so good after the shower in the bowl :)))) We went outside the bar and decided to bring him to my fave party place! We took the taxi and there we partied like strangers lol! Brother (our "friend" kunwari na bantam-salakay) was there and asked me to dance with him and cousin didn;t mind hahaha... Then a lot of awesome people were like around me and I left brother and sticked to my cousin... brother is getting more freaky!!! As in!!! Im not gonna talk to him next time! waaaah! I told cousin about that freaky bro... WTF... We were both enjoying the live band... and I told cousin that the bassist is my crush hahahaha! I am so enjoying the view hehe... Crazy night! When the live band performance was over, we went to the other club beside and had our final drink which I wasn't able to finish! My stomach is not cooperating haha, I might throw up again hhehe... and so I asked him to finish it hihihi....


Good time!!!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento