Huwebes, Hulyo 19, 2012

JunJun

Meet JunJun...

He's one of my former babies who went up to the Nursery 1 last July 2. He's so cute and handsome but he's also very naughty and stubborn. He's also sweet to teacher and there are times where he's very participative in the class discussion.

I have 11 kids before June ends. 3 boys and 8 girls. Most of the girls in my class brings their own hair accessories and so my assistant would fix their hair which look sooo cute on them.

So JunJun, would often ask the other teacher to put clip or rubber and on his hair!!! And guess what, he wants the pink or the purple one!!! Even when we have colouring activities he would pick the purple or pink crayon. If I won't give it to him he would start walking away and crying! Like what the hell junJun!? You're a boy, a handsome boy who looks like a girl hahahahaha!!!

The other teachers were also fond fo him because he learns fast.


Sometimes when we're not busy, I would play with him and would put hair clips or pigtails on his hair hahahaha!!!


I love you JunJun! Hahaha!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento