Lunes, Hulyo 30, 2012

sssshhh... keep quiet!!!

i'm still on this online dating/flirting site... not that very active anymore... maybe 2-3x checking a day... hahaha! well compared before like every hour hahaha! just trying to continue some conversations that started... and finished some... or check some people who checked my profile ahaha! haaaay... I don't even know why I joined that site :)) Maybe to fish, hmmmmm... Sometimes I find it scary also coz a lot of Sharks are there! They're like they wanna bite me right away and feel like they will leave me in pieces me afterwards... WTF!? Only few are dolphins... but yeah dolphins don't really stay long, they also move to another place when it's the season or time hehe...but when you try to connect with them sometimes it gets connected right away but most of the time it's like they have bad reception or signal.... woooooh! game over! well you will really lose if you dont play it well... eh paano ba yan I don't like playing this kind of game?!?!?!

This is were I realized that people really come and go.. even though you don't know each other in person, the feeling still sucks that they did not stay... oh well, when they go i always wish that someone better will come and this time will stay..... I hate the feeling when you're like attached to them for sometime and then they'll disappear... I'm really emotional, I'm just not showy or anything hehe... So when you try to be caring or sweet or kind, I'll double it and throw it back at you...  i know i get EMO right away when people ignores me hahaha! depends on my mood too hahaha! Well I just think that I'm really no good on this type of case... haha! Ive already convinced myself that it's gonna be like this so i must be ready to let go and practice to be ignorant sometimes.... or the best part is not to get too attached... :) how can I help it if it's already in my nature!??!?! yeah yeah, let's just cry it out and then get something sweet to eat or raid the fave shop to let the emo-ness out... or maybe go to church and pray for the next fall or punishment to be not so heavy... haha... slash pulse nalang! hahahaha! tengene

*Welcome to the black parade - now playing hahaha

Moving on, I got this fish now and this one is quite a nerdy-geeky type... funny too actually! I was talking to him about what I was doing suddenly he asked for my blog address which I don't wanna give out! This blog is anonymous!!! He was trying to track it down and OMFG, I can't believe that he was able to get my blog! As in my heart was really beating so fast that time and I kept on saying OMG! OMG! hahaha! I'm busted! LOL! It's only my older girl cousins and some very close friends who's aware of my blog... and this fish is like the first guy that I know (a little) who's gonna read my kaartehan and drama sa buhay! OMG... hahaha! I've been talking to him on and off for few weeks already I think..!He said he's going to see the F1 race here in SG on September! I was like, OMG...! PANIC! hahaha! so there's like 50+++% chance that we will meet... I don't know!!! hahaha!!! only time can tell... but for now, i am wishing that he's gonna stay... LOL... who knows... Only time can tell... Hey time! Tell me please! So I wont go emo again and again! hahaha!

and yeah I think he's gonna read this anytime soon hahaha! Hey you! Yes you! This sounds crazy but i just wanna let it out! hahaha! Can i keep you on a fish bowl? I'm gonna take good care of you don't worry :P I'll make a pond for you if you want! hahahahahah! and maybe cook you when I get hungry LOL.... :)) kidding! :))

let's just wait for the next punishment! I'll be ready...i think I am... i hope so,... hahaha!


xoxo,
thecolorblind

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento